Hey 124....your boy is a HITTER

SoFlaJets

You see him make TWO tackles last night? he's bulked up and is not afraid of a scrap out there on KO returns

Yep. I was there and saw it all. The NUGE is a beast. I was screaming for Mangini to put him on defense in the 2nd half and at Wide Reciever. We wouldn't have let up another yard and would've scored at least another touchdown.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!

Yep. I was there and saw it all. The NUGE is a beast. I was screaming for Mangini to put him on defense in the 2nd half and at Wide Reciever. We wouldn't have let up another yard and would've scored at least another touchdown.

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!

LOL he's a friggin midget but some of those little guys you gotta watch out for...there was this kid Kevin Gallagher when we were growing up that NOBODY and I mean NOBODY would mess with-he was the kind of kid that would bite your ear off in a fight-I always stayed on his good side but mostly stayed AWAY from him

The Nuge would eat Kevin Gallagher for breakfest and then his parents for brunch.

hey 124, when painting the picture of what a tough guy's gonna do, it will carry more clout if you don't say "brunch"

hahaha i'm sorry ARRRRGH I'M GONNA EAT YOUFOR BR hahahahah unch

Archived