Mangini=Pompous Ass

4HCrew

The way the Jets are treating Kendall is a complete joke...playing center late in the game..meanwhile ALL of the prominent Jets players on offense..Chad, Coles, Mangold, Cotcherry all went up to Kendall and tried talking to him. Some statement you are making Mangini..by the way you have won nothing in this league and be careful with the stones you keep kicking.

The way the Jets are treating Kendall is a complete joke...playing center late in the game..meanwhile ALL of the prominent Jets players on offense..Chad, Coles, Mangold, Cotcherry all went up to Kendall and tried talking to him. Some statement you are making Mangini..by the way you have won nothing in this league and be careful with the stones you keep kicking.

Seems like you are ASSuming a lot. I viewed it as ... if Mangold (God forbid) goes down we sure as hell better find out who we can put in there at center. Preseason is the time to do it NOT the regular season. Just my take on it.

give me a break the Jets know what they have in Kendall...this is a complete joke and the PLAYERS even know it

Alas I repectfully must disagree. I think the players do respect Kendall and can see themselves in his shoes some day in todays NFL.

Kendall is playing like a player who should be playing in the 4th quarter of a preseason game. I don't feel bad for him AT ALL.

Kendall is playing like a player who should be playing in the 4th quarter of a preseason game. I don't feel bad for him AT ALL.

I agree. Did you watch him in warmups? They were doing drills in the end zone and he half ass'ed it the whole time. Literally would break out of the drill and just walk while his fellow lineman completed the drill.

I never saw anything like it.

give me a break Mike the Jets lose him now they will have a heart attack...Clarke is far from the answer with a brittle qb behind him

The third and fourth quarters are for the guys trying to make the team. They're flying around like missiles trying to impress the coaches.

It's not the place for a first string veteran guard. Sorry, but I'm not happy about this.

Hey fo, go get a backup center if you need one.

Ok if you were Kendall and treated like dog sh$t the last couple of weeks would it kill your spirit? oh that is right everyone here is gainfully employed and never have a problem with management. The way the Jets are handling this is a joke..

Ok if you were Kendall and treated like dog sh$t the last couple of weeks would it kill your spirit? oh that is right everyone here is gainfully employed and never have a problem with management. The way the Jets are handling this is a joke..

But the way Kendall has held it for months now isn't?

The way Kendall is handling this is more of a joke;. Of course, everyone has problems with management sometimes...But when your boss disagrees about a payraise would you start b!tching and moaning and trashing the company? Please....

What about last year when he played AWFULLY. Whats his excuse for that? Why would you be making excuses for a old CRAPPY player who is bitching about his contract when he's not even worth what he's making.

and Mike who would you have played last year in his place? Funny after watching the Jets vs NE playoff game again Kendall made several great blocks to spring Leon... maybe your glasses are rose colored a tad? maybe bring something tangible to the argument other than your negativity?

Bradway always got killed for handing out extensions to players when they weren't deserved. We spent the past few years killing Parcells for the deals that Mo Lewis, Bryan Cox and the big fat TE Eric Green got at the tail end of their careers.

I applaud Mike and Eric for holding the line and not giving out money to a player they feel is on the decline. Last year the Jets could not run the ball at all. AT ALL. Bringing back the same 5 guys and giving one of them a raise is not in the best interest of this club.

Granted two of the lineman were rookies and the line should improve. But the old saying is true -- we finished in last with you, we can finish in last without you. Cutting Kendall now benefits him, not the team. They are thinking for the team. I am happy about that.

and Mike who would you have played last year in his place? Funny after watching the Jets vs NE playoff game again Kendall made several great blocks to spring Leon... maybe your glasses are rose colored a tad? maybe bring something tangible to the argument other than your negativity?

Dude i've been saying ALL offseason that the answer to the jets OL problems wasn't on the team and it still isn't.

BTW for every good block he made against NE in that game (none of them were in the red zone) he got steamrolled in pass coverage 3 times.

Archived