Mangini=Pompous Ass

4HCrew

The way the Jets are treating Kendall is a complete joke...playing center late in the game..meanwhile ALL of the prominent Jets players on offense..Chad, Coles, Mangold, Cotcherry all went up to Kendall and tried talking to him. Some statement you are making Mangini..by the way you have won nothing in this league and be careful with the stones you keep kicking.

somebody forgot lunchtime

You know, if Belichick did some petty, little bull**** thing like this, there would be a four page thread with everyone calling him a douche-bag.

It's obviously become a battle of douchebaggery now.

btw I applaud 4H for his consistent position throughout this mess.

give me a break the Jets know what they have in Kendall...this is a complete joke and the PLAYERS even know it

I disagree too. This organization never saw him play Center.. Herm was coach then. If Mangini, or any coach, wants you to play you do it and shut up not whine about it.

Wow, a lot of feelings on this topic. Everyone has great opinions on both side. Some more heated then others. I do think Mangini is being a pecker head. Kendall shouldn't be playing center late in a pre season game. And I do feel Kendall probably chucked a few of those snaps over Smith's head on purpose. Everyone is forgetting one thing here. If the Jets promised him money and didn't pay it though are they douche bag. If Kendall is making this all up then he is. Thing is, we don't know who said what.

Mangini betterhope the team wins this season because he'll grown tired in the lcoker room very, very fast. This has the ability to get extremely ugly. Like Tom Coughlin New York Giants ugly.

No it wont, by week 1 PK will be the starter....and as HE even said "I highly doubt the team will pay me THIS MUCH to be a backup."

Wow, a lot of feelings on this topic. Everyone has great opinions on both side. Some more heated then others. I do think Mangini is being a pecker head. Kendall shouldn't be playing center late in a pre season game. And I do feel Kendall probably chucked a few of those snaps over Smith's head on purpose. Everyone is forgetting one thing here. If the Jets promised him money and didn't pay it though are they douche bag. If Kendall is making this all up then he is. Thing is, we don't know who said what.

I bet that money wouldve been given to Kendall if had just shut up and worked hard.

No it wont, by week 1 PK will be the starter....and as HE even said "I highly doubt the team will pay me THIS MUCH to be a backup."

If he's going to be the starter week 1, why embarass him now?

The guy was a freaking CAPTAIN last season and he gets thrown in the rookie dorms this year and is forced into playing in the 4th quarter of a preaseason game with guys they picked up off the street.

Its an absolutle EMBARASSMENT what Mangini is doing. There are ways to make a point. You dont embarass a guy like Pete Kendall, a veteran who pretty much the entire team likes.

You dont want to give him more money? Fine. Bu the way theyre going about this is unbelievably unprofessional.

If he's going to be the starter week 1, why embarass him now?

The guy was a freaking CAPTAIN last season and he gets thrown in the rookie dorms this year and is forced into playing in the 4th quarter of a preaseason game with guys they picked up off the street.

Its an absolutle EMBARASSMENT what Mangini is doing. There are ways to make a point. You dont embarass a guy like Pete Kendall, a veteran who pretty much the entire team likes.

You dont want to give him more money? Fine. Bu the way theyre going about this is unbelievably unprofessional.

To me, they're looking to see if Kendall can step in at Center if the team needs him to. I dont think PK would be complaining about this if he was paid his million. Its not a secret that Tanny and Mangini LOVE compettition...and as much of it as they can create, they will create.

Anyway, although Kendall is complaining, he was at mini camp and is at TC and is working hard on the field, which is what's most important.

the FO could have gone about this in a more professional fashion. That said why pay Kendall an extra million a year when he's just going to get thrown around again? Some one should tell Pete that guys like Steinbach and Dockery got big deals because they are better than him.

the FO could have gone about this in a more professional fashion. That said why pay Kendall an extra million a year when he's just going to get thrown around again? Some one should tell Pete that guys like Steinbach and Dockery got big deals because they are better than him.
EXACTLY

Mangini betterhope the team wins this season because he'll grown tired in the lcoker room very, very fast. This has the ability to get extremely ugly. Like Tom Coughlin New York Giants ugly.

Great point.

It is easier to stomach a hard ass if you are winning.

How many more years is Mangni signed for?

Speculation on Bill's imminent departure are frequent....just sayin'.

The reason Kendall was in the game in the 4th quarter was to send a message that if he wants to piss, moan and malinger then he will pay a price. The guy is getting paid $1.7 million, probably more than he is worth at this point. He should STFU and earn his paycheck rather than whining like a little bitch. Mangini hasn't said a word in response to all the BS, but he can respond by breaking Kendall's balls and I think he has every right to do so.

Ok if you were Kendall and treated like dog sh$t the last couple of weeks would it kill your spirit? oh that is right everyone here is gainfully employed and never have a problem with management. The way the Jets are handling this is a joke..

He is being treated like dogsh*t because of what HE DID.... HE went to the media and made his situation public... basically putting the FO in a very tough spot... he in essence ruined all chances at more money HIMSELF...

You act like he does and you can expect to be treated like ****... especially someone like Kendall who has a history of bitching and whining to get his way... he finally ran into a FO that wont take his BS and is even throwing some back at him...0

Dont forget 4H... bitching and whining is what got him on the JETS in the first place... dont look for this FO to bend over and take it hard from Kendall like Arizona did...

Kendall is an ass, so he'll get treated like one.

Yup.

I disagree too. This organization never saw him play Center.. Herm was coach then. If Mangini, or any coach, wants you to play you do it and shut up not whine about it.

There is plenty of film... it had nothing to do with seeing what he had... the FO was trying to "punish" him for bitching and whining... basically making an example out of him...

Kendall has played C in the past as a substitution. I don't think Mangini meant anything by it, except to see how he'd fare. I fault Clemens for not falling on that ball more than the bad snap, thanks. I mean, duh. That's what the pre-season is for. Choke, play flat, make hideous mistakes, get raked over the coals, learn where you went wrong, move forward.

I hope Westhoff is caning most of them today for fun just the same. :P

For a while I was thinking that they put him at center hoping that he would do well and they could use that as a reason for giving him more money without seeming like they caved.

It still could of been but with how he played at center it doesn't really matter now.

Ecurb good point about the Arizona stuff. Definitely relevant to what is going on today!

It is... I could see if this was a new thing... maybe I would feel bad for Kendall... but he pulled the same BS in Arizona... same old trick... he just happened to run into the wrong FO... thats why he wants out so badly... so he can go bully another FO into giving him money he hasnt earned...

Archived