Graphics Peeps

Maxman

I am helping a friend out with a website. He is a contractor and I told him I would put up a site for him. He says he has a logo but I haven't seen it yet and figured I would throw it out here. Anyone want to try and create a simple logo?

The name of the company is YES Builders. The text color that he uses for that is Red.

If anyone wants to take a shot at it please post what you have in here or PM it to me.

Thanks for your help!!!

I am helping a friend out with a website. He is a contractor and I told him I would put up a site for him. He says he has a logo but I haven't seen it yet and figured I would throw it out here. Anyone want to try and create a simple logo?

The name of the company is YES Builders. The text color that he uses for that is Red.

If anyone wants to take a shot at it please post what you have in here or PM it to me.

Thanks for your help!!!

well, don'tknow what kind of work he does, so it is hard to come up with something to convey his kind of work, here is something i knocked up in a few minutes. Something that i think may work for a small contractor that does things like home additions and renovations. Not a very formal logo at all

post-349-12804639633063_thumb.jpg

well, don'tknow what kind of work he does, so it is hard to come up with something to convey his kind of work, here is something i knocked up in a few minutes. Something that i think may work for a small contractor that does things like home additions and renovations. Not a very formal logo at all

Thanks Joe! I will let him take a look at it. Much appreciated.

JGB -- you are one sick mofo. :bag:

Archived