Where has Coles been?

flgreen

Why has L Coles been so silent this camp?

Last year he moaned and complained all season about the TC. After the season he even suggested he might not come back because of it.

This year not a peep. In spite of this from Rock's blog

"But even if last year's training camp was difficult and grueling, this year's has been more so. With one more practice scheduled for the 2007 version of training camp, the Jets have practiced longer and more often than they did last year."

Maybe he is campaigning for Kendall's job as team rep.

Him and Mangini are buddies now.

Actually, I think Coles always liked Mangini.

Hey, he dubbed him "The Penguin" which Mangini seemed to like, and who could forget the memorable "Penquin TD Dance" last season.

Coles is just one of those players that has and attitude, and likes to complain.

I guess Coles figures Kendall is doing such a good job at it, and he doesn't want to play second fiddle.

Not me, all kidding aside I was on my way to the Jets Vikings game.. But my girlfriend said Coles was on Oprah talking about how his stepfather molested him for years.

Yep, the ole "my girl friend was watching, not me excuse" Sure, sure. (Just kidding)

Coles spoke about that last season. Might account for some of his attitude.

Yep, the ole "my girl friend was watching, not me excuse" Sure, sure. (Just kidding)

Coles spoke about that last season. Might account for some of his attitude.

Ya, he said last year that his tough past has given him the attitude that he can survive almost everything thrown at him, including injuries...

Not me, all kidding aside I was on my way to the Jets Vikings game.. But my girlfriend said Coles was on Oprah talking about how his stepfather molested him for years.

"my GF watched it... not me"

Its OK.... well no... its not... lol ha

For a young boy, there can't be much worst thrown at you then that.

I had watched that when it had originally aired last year. It takes a lot of courage to go in front of national television and be comfortable with talking about something like that. I have a lot more respect for Coles for trying to come to terms with it and create awareness of the problem.

Archived