And How was Your Day?......

Jets28

Mine was crazy. Thought it was gonna be a normal day until the South African Airways flight rolled in with a leg hanging from the wheel well.... :shock: . It turned into a mess of Port Authority people, customs, and workers from all terminals vying for a look at the remains of a presumed stowaway. My heart goes out to him/her. They were really desperate to leave Africa to jump into this wheel well. Unfortunately he would have never made it if he got inside. The temp and lack of air would have killed him by 25,000 feet. Im just still in a little bit of shock by todays happenings and to talk about it is making me feel a little better. Not trying to be funny or make light of it, but it has been a trying day.... :(

i just heard about that on the news :shock: someone found a leg in their backyard! OY. sorry for the craziness, 28!

I was stuck in 90 degree weather in a non-airconditioned school with middle schoolers... some with poor hygiene ...PEEEEE UUUU.

finals week... so they are nuts! :lol:

Mine was crazy. Thought it was gonna be a normal day until the South African Airways flight rolled in with a leg hanging from the wheel well.... :shock: . It turned into a mess of Port Authority people, customs, and workers from all terminals vying for a look at the remains of a presumed stowaway. My heart goes out to him/her. They were really desperate to leave Africa to jump into this wheel well. Unfortunately he would have never made it if he got inside. The temp and lack of air would have killed him by 25,000 feet. Im just still in a little bit of shock by todays happenings and to talk about it is making me feel a little better. Not trying to be funny or make light of it, but it has been a trying day.... :(

This is why you NEVER fall for the Travelocity "Last Minute Jet-away" Packages. Sure you save $30 bucks, but the seats suck.

My day sucked.

Wore my White Victor Hobson jersey and the scumbags in this school, someone, left gum on the bottom of the desk. We're in high school, they should be mature enough to throw it in the garbage and well yeah the gum stuck to my jersey and I have no clue if it's going to come out.

My girlfriend's one coach for softball wanted her to come over for a 1 on 1 practice so I went over and threatened him to never speak to her again or I'll come back with the police.

Great day!

How were your's? :evil:

I spent the day in Philly at the Wachovia Center. There was an all day seminar on GETTING MOTIVATED!

Mayor Guliani, Coach Andy Reed, & Jerry Lewis were a few guest speakers....Jerry was soooo funny an it broke of the boring speakers!!!

Andy says he is going to take the Eagles to the superbowl, which I shouted out yea an you be playing the J E T S ..JETS!!!

I will post some pictures later folks!!

i just heard about that on the news :shock: someone found a leg in their backyard! OY. sorry for the craziness, 28!

I was stuck in 90 degree weather in a non-airconditioned school with middle schoolers... some with poor hygiene ...PEEEEE UUUU.

finals week... so they are nuts! :lol:

I feel you mom #2. My high school is so cheap we are all sweating to death.

This is why you NEVER fall for the Travelocity "Last Minute Jet-away" Packages. Sure you save $30 bucks, but the seats suck.

....You know your not right Tom.... :lol::lol: . It was truly crazy though. One leg in the plane and the part that fell on the ladies lawn had the leg and part of the torso...The rest...?....Glad some of you had better days. And the next day I got the privilege of doing the flight Verde.... :lol: ...Blood just newly cleaned and all...Oy!!

And the next day I got the privilege of doing the flight Verde.... :lol: ...Blood just newly cleaned and all...Oy!!

That's just an awful story 28.

You trumped my "I lost $20 today because I used my sock in lieu of a pocket" story! :lol:

That's just an awful story 28.

You trumped my "I lost $20 today because I used my sock in lieu of a pocket" story! :lol:

... :lol:=D> ...I doubt I did. Cause I'd be upset if I lost $20 right now... :( . I need to get my whole wiring system checked in my car...major $$$$. AC not getting power in this heat stroke called weather we are having...the bad days just keep on coming... :cry:

That reminds me what I did last summer.

We took the kids to this great waterpark outside of San Antonio. So, everybody goes to the waterpark with just a bathing suit, t-shirt and flip-flops.

Anyway, I didn't want to take my wallet so I grabbed 5 20's and put them in my bathing suit pocket (it had a velcro strip)

Anyway, we get one the first water ride in inner tubes and I get tossed all over the chutes. Get down the end and get out and I have no friggn' money in my bathing suit pocket!!!

The water from the ride empty's into a river where people are floating down in rafts and inner tubes. I look out and see my money floating down the river.

I yell to this kid (he musta been around 14) to go grab my money that was floating by him. He reaches over and scoops up a few of the bills and I thought well at least I get some of it back.

I yell for him to meet me on the shoreline and all he did was flip me the bird and continue floating down the river. :shock:

Yo barton, were vacationing in Texas last summer?

We took the kids to this great waterpark outside of San Antonio. So, everybody goes to the waterpark with just a bathing suit, t-shirt and flip-flops.

Anyway, I didn't want to take my wallet so I grabbed 5 20's and put them in my bathing suit pocket (it had a velcro strip)

Anyway, we get one the first water ride in inner tubes and I get tossed all over the chutes. Get down the end and get out and I have no friggn' money in my bathing suit pocket!!!

The water from the ride empty's into a river where people are floating down in rafts and inner tubes. I look out and see my money floating down the river.

I yell to this kid (he musta been around 14) to go grab my money that was floating by him. He reaches over and scoops up a few of the bills and I thought well at least I get some of it back.

I yell for him to meet me on the shoreline and all he did was flip me the bird and continue floating down the river. :shock:

Well Tx, next time you find yourself pocketless, stick the money in your bra...that's what I'm gonna do! :lol: :wink:

Well Tx, next time you find yourself pocketless, stick the money in your bra...that's what I'm gonna do! :lol: :wink:

ok at this point i could say "well you have the room" but heck that would be mean :lol:

...I sympathize....damnit I did it again. I have to stop "having feelings" for you... :^o . That's a bad day though. You should have jumped in the river and clocked him. I thought southern people were honest?.... :shock:

What the hell were you thinking anyway, walking around with two weeks salary on you???

The little punk was wearing a Yankees t-shirt and a Jets cap. :shock:

... :lol::lol: ..I'm not gonna say anything on that one cause I do think that it was messed up that he took your money but you gotta love the irony don't ya?... =D>

Please contact your local travel agent (such as my parents, who work at First Morris Travel, (908)-665-1550 :mrgreen: ) when you want to arrange a vacation. ALL ONLINE TRAVEL SITES SUCK. Remember my words...

Archived