YouTube | Music Videos

rick34125

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chevelle

I Get It

(I've posted the version with my future wife (or "F-Buddy", if she prefers), Olivia Munn, of G4's Attack of the Show. Right, if I ever met her in person I'd be turned into a babbling mess. She is just so gorgeous, in a girl-next-door way. If you lived next door to Hef.)

7bL-UQF2Cj0

I'm sure I have posted this before but I'm too lazy to read back through 70 pages.

This is one of the best "hair metal" ballads from the 80's

YouTube won't allow embedding so you have to click the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUA0ai0XxRU

Not a bad song, but every time I see these guys I want to smash Tom Keifer over the head with a vintage Marshall tube head, and choke the bass player into unconscioussness. What f**king poseurs. I probably would have liked this band more if they came out before the video era. They actually wrote good tunes.

Not a bad song, but every time I see these guys I want to smash Tom Keifer over the head with a vintage Marshall tube head, and choke the bass player into unconscioussness. What f**king poseurs. I probably would have liked this band more if they came out before the video era. They actually wrote good tunes.

I'm with you on that. They did write good tunes.

I'm surprised as you know your music.

Are you kidding? There is tons of music that I don't know. That's the beauty of threads like these: You are exposed to favorites of posters which, for whatever reason, you may have missed. I've bought at least 10 songs that I didn't own from iTunes after seeing a video here. That's why I just don't get why bands, management, and record company dunces keep removing videos from YouTube and other sites. I know I'm beating a dead horse, but they just don't appreciate that you will generate revenue by keeping songs on.

Anyway, here's a tune that would fit in well in the 70s, Rocket by Smashing Pumpkins. Awesome fuzz box guitar. BTW, is Darcy an animated love doll cyborg?

Jdgj0cSgPLo

This isn't a music clip. Its the Haka from the All Blacks (the Rugby team from my birthplace, New Zealand)

9Zvs4T4RU30

In The NFL, that's a 15 yard penalty for Unsportsmanlike Conduct, in addition to a series of fines imposed by the Commissioner's Office for flashing "Gang Signs".

In The NFL, that's a 15 yard penalty for Unsportsmanlike Conduct, in addition to a series of fines imposed by the Commissioner's Office for flashing "Gang Signs".

In international rugby that would be called a big F you. I love that stuff.

Archived