YouTube | Music Videos

rick34125

I stand corrected, and must apologize profusely to Honeymoon Suite. You were, indeed, correct: New Girl Now was released in 1984, with Warrant's Down Boys making its debut in 1989. I guess Jani and the boys owe Honeymoon the royalties. Night Ranger was okay for me, I guess. Jack Blades just bothers me--read he's mega-slapable--for some reason. It's like he's always showing off or something. Believe it or not, I actually liked Sister Christian, especially the hook in the chorus. We all like some sappy crap.

Ah, you're back. The Favre induced hiatus is over?

Yeah, Jack Blades did always look like a tool.

Here are a couple of other super similar riffs

Eddie VH on Michael Jackson's - Beat It

Uqxo1SKB0z8

Cory Hart - Sunglasses at Night

PXw4qqQqTrY

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ha. Saw him at San Siro a couple of months back. I had no idea that the tubby black dude from American Idol used to be his bass player. Not a bad show. It takes a hell of a lot of people to sell out San Siro.

Yeah, I respect the guy, but he's like Eric Clapton light. He can actually play pretty well. Randy Jackson was really in his band? Nice fact. Thanks. Now go have un bicchiere di vino, ragazzo.

i can do without yoko's um.. whatever she's doing, but i really love a lennon solo into clapton's solo in this song.. specially in the rock n roll circus version

eU3rCkB9mOY

Every time I see her on stage with these icons I have the same thought: What the f**k are you doing, Yoko? She can't actually believe that she is being musical or good in any way. Here's one you will like, especially since Yolk-Oh-No! isn't in it, thank Shiva.

John Lennon

Real Love

KuEOKK8d43c

Every time I see her on stage with these icons I have the same thought: What the f**k are you doing, Yoko? She can't actually believe that she is being musical or good in any way. Here's one you will like, especially since Yolk-Oh-No! isn't in it, thank Shiva.

John Lennon

Real Love

KuEOKK8d43c

Hell yeah, that's on my youtube favorites. I heard Yoko asked to have her vocals turned down on the audio version of Live in Toronto- She even knows she ruins it.

Hell yeah, that's on my youtube favorites. I heard Yoko asked to have her vocals turned down on the audio version of Live in Toronto- She even knows she ruins it.

I just listened again to that version of Real Love, with Lennon solo on the piano singing plaintively. What a genius to have written that piece of music, and to have the ability to draw out such emotion from a listener even in that bare bones take. A true artist on so many levels.

I just listened again to that version of Real Love, with Lennon solo on the piano singing plaintively. What a genius to have written that piece of music, and to have the ability to draw out such emotion from a listener even in that bare bones take. A true artist on so many levels.

Seriously.

Saw this last night. I watched the video on silent and had other floyd going. It's pretty cool, especially if you were tripping or something.

RXr_pJXKQAY

The Clash

I Fought the Law

16u0wwCfoJ4

ahh that did my heart good thanks BG-damn I miss Joe Strummer-there was a docu on him during his last tour with the Mescaleros he was so very normal-not a weirdo drugged out rock star-just a guy still plying his craft and his art up until the day he died

ahh that did my heart good thanks BG-damn I miss Joe Strummer-there was a docu on him during his last tour with the Mescaleros he was so very normal-not a weirdo drugged out rock star-just a guy still plying his craft and his art up until the day he died

Joe Strummer was awesome.

SoFla & Borgo: I think you will like this song.

pqm0oUAJYac

Joe Strummer was awesome.

SoFla & Borgo: I think you will like this song.

pqm0oUAJYac

Thanks for this one, G. I had not heard the tune or of the band. I like the vocal and the Steely Dan vibe of the song. I'll check out some of their other stuff. Tell me you don't hear the influence.

Steely Dan

Dirty Work

JGRCelgIHbk

If you put your cursor in the imbedded video and click on, it will take you to the full screen YouTube version, which has the band name, comments, etc.

I know that! Here is something you have never heard.

O0KWbIsh0y0

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I know that! Here is something you have never heard.

O0KWbIsh0y0

Cool. I was in culinary school in France with a guy from New Zealand. I had never heard of the All Blacks before, but he was such a huge fan that I started to appreciate them. They played in France that year and it was a huge deal to have them there. Of course, they absolutely destroyed France in the match. Is the singer a famous Māori performer?

Ah, the old Peter Green classic. It was at least 10 years before I found out Priest's version was a cover. Another example of insanity and drug abuse making great music.

DYBQdXv0BhM

Great vid. Drums and I talked about Green as a guitarist and songwriter a few weeks ago either in this thread or in the Let's Rock one. He is an awesome--and mostly unheralded--artist. We mentioned that most folks don't know that Black Magic Woman is not originally a Santana tune, but by the Green version of Fleetwood Mac. In case you missed it:

Fleetwood Mac

Black Magic Woman

yFThonh_AZs

Great vid. Drums and I talked about Green as a guitarist and songwriter a few weeks ago either in this thread or in the Let's Rock one. He is an awesome--and mostly unheralded--artist. We mentioned that most folks don't know that Black Magic Woman is not originally a Santana tune, but by the Green version of Fleetwood Mac. In case you missed it:

Fleetwood Mac

Black Magic Woman

Cool. I read somewhere that when Green rejoined Fleetwood Mac after Jeremy Spencer "found religion" that he insisted that entire sets consist of jams of Black Magic Woman.

Archived