YouTube | Music Videos

rick34125

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Liz Phair

Hot White Cum

(One of the best titles ever, especially from a chick! LOL. **Work caution for explicit lyrics.**)

lpx_VXRG_qc

That's a great song, but this is my fave Liz Phair song.

PwQ3Vi0G6iE

That's a great song, but this is my fave Liz Phair song.

PwQ3Vi0G6iE

That is probably her best tune, and best known. There is something about her that is very hot. Of course she is beautiful, but it's something deeper, like that she is a free spirit and would probably "f" you back twice as intensely. Speaking of "f-ing", how about this title:

Liz Phair

F**k & Run

P5WINLE7ba8

That is probably her best tune, and best known. There is something about her that is very hot. Of course she is beautiful, but it's something deeper, like that she is a free spirit and would probably "f" you back twice as intensely. Speaking of "f-ing", how about this title:

Liz Phair

F**k & Run

P5WINLE7ba8

Yeah, there's just something about a girl with a guitar.

I like both songs. I didn't remember the one from The Crow. She should have been bigger as a performer, but she has made her mark as a producer/songwriter.

Her first solo record is in my top 10 of all time, as is Sinead O'Connor's first record, "The Lion and the Cobra".

hu7n0ccyywY

Her first solo record is in my top 10 of all time, as is Sinead O'Connor's first record, "The Lion and the Cobra".

hu7n0ccyywY

Her honesty and intensity will never be matched, I think. You almost forget her stunning, booming voice. Another of those singers that emote from a place deep within that most of us can only dream of approaching.

Liz Phair

Hot White Cum

(One of the best titles ever, especially from a chick! LOL. **Work caution for explicit lyrics.**)

lpx_VXRG_qc

my kinda girl...you know how many times I've used that line over the years..."No, really...it's GOOD for your skin...I swear...I read it in Cosmo..."

my kinda girl...you know how many times I've used that line over the years..."No, really...it's GOOD for your skin...I swear...I read it in Cosmo..."

I'd follow up immediately with: "Supposedly it works even better if it's injected internally. But, how the heck is that even possible?"

Pat Benatar

We Live For Love

vwbKOu3CEwM

I love that Benetar song BG (and forgot all about it)....I saw her when she first came out at The Schaefer Music Festival in Central Park and then again on the Pier a few years later

I love that Benetar song BG (and forgot all about it)....I saw her when she first came out at The Schaefer Music Festival in Central Park and then again on the Pier a few years later

Glad I brought it up. I never saw her live. Great that you did, especially on the Pier. She has an amazing voice. Check the pipes in this classic:

Pat Benatar

Shadows of the Night

0ffnWt9mVZg

Glad I brought it up. I never saw her live. Great that you did, especially on the Pier. She has an amazing voice. Check the pipes in this classic:

Pat Benatar

Shadows of the Night

0ffnWt9mVZg

I like Promises in The Dark-she was grinding her way through that one and I had my girlfriend Valerie on my shoulders grinding right along at the Pier-Willie Nile opened up I think-also saw The Clash there..."you people back there can go take a ride on the Circle Line for the rest of ya's this is The Guns Of Brixton"-Joe Strummer

I like Promises in The Dark-she was grinding her way through that one and I had my girlfriend Valerie on my shoulders grinding right along at the Pier-Willie Nile opened up I think-also saw The Clash there..."you people back there can go take a ride on the Circle Line for the rest of ya's this is The Guns Of Brixton"-Joe Strummer

You know how we wound up seeing lots of the same shows? Well, the other day I mentioned to Drums that I was at the infamous Clash show at Bonds in Times Square. I was pressed right up against the side of the stage on Mick Jones' side. Stunningly brilliant night and scary as hell because they oversold the gig, and I thought we'd had it when the crowd got restless. There was only one exit out. The NYC Fire Marshall cancelled the rest of the shows because of this. So, were you there, too? I;m betting yes.

You know how we wound up seeing lots of the same shows? Well, the other day I mentioned to Drums that I was at the infamous Clash show at Bonds in Times Square. I was pressed right up against the side of the stage on Mick Jones' side. Stunningly brilliant night and scary as hell because they oversold the gig, and I thought we'd had it when the crowd got restless. There was only one exit out. The NYC Fire Marshall cancelled the rest of the shows because of this. So, were you there, too? I;m betting yes.

I only saw them once-I would have liked to have been at Shea but I was having work issues at that time of my life...ahem

Sometimes I feel bad about changing the theme. This time.... not so much.

Hahaha. I was waiting to see the reaction to that combo. That Kinks tune is one of many favorites from those guys. How about one from Ray's former wife...or is it girlfriend...I'll go with the mother of his kid, Chrissie Hynde.

Pretenders

Mystery Achievement

rT2JbZYt7LM

Hahaha. I was waiting to see the reaction to that combo.

It's cool We can go right back. Here is a song I always kind of associate with the Autograph tune.

Honeymoon Suite - New Girl Now

EycDPQUem6g

I can never see/listen to Styx with a straight face. I had the Cartman album with Come Sail Away when I was around 10. When I was a freshman at RU the RA was a born again Christian keyboard player and had Paradise Theater. They got him playing it backwards to hear satanic messages and supposedly the Paradise Theater was a metaphor for hell. Man did that dude get fired up. He flung the vinyl against the wall so hard we were still finding slivers months later.

It's cool We can go right back. Here is a song I always kind of associate with the Autograph tune.

Honeymoon Suite - New Girl Now

EycDPQUem6g

I can never see/listen to Styx with a straight face. I had the Cartman album with Come Sail Away when I was around 10. When I was a freshman at RU the RA was a born again Christian keyboard player and had Paradise Theater. They got him playing it backwards to hear satanic messages and supposedly the Paradise Theater was a metaphor for hell. Man did that dude get fired up. He flung the vinyl against the wall so hard we were still finding slivers months later.

That might just be the gayest video ever. I do like the riff, however, even though they may have ripped it off from Warrant. Check out how similar it is to Down Boys, which might be the gayest song title ever. BTW, why is Warrant always on their knees? Who thought that would be a marketable gimmick?

Warrant

Down Boys

p8Ncnh9Q9lo

The story about the RA is classic. You guys are heartless...and funny. You could have talked him down with some Stryper. Scheech.

Stryper

Calling On You

UI8ylsHKIMg

That might just be the gayest video ever. I do like the riff, however, even though they may have ripped it off from Warrant. Check out how similar it is to Down Boys, which might be the gayest song title ever. BTW, why is Warrant always on their knees? Who thought that would be a marketable gimmick?

Warrant

Down Boys

p8Ncnh9Q9lo

The story about the RA is classic. You guys are heartless...and funny. You could have talked him down with some Stryper. Scheech.

I wouldn't wish Stryper on anybody. Funny, I always had a soft spot for that fruity Warrant song. Cut Honeymoon Suite some slack, they were Canadian! Lame and gay sure, but that song predates the Warrant tune by about five years. Here is another crap metal song I like that I associate with the others.

nB3kQZJ2aLw

Gillis fresh out of Ozzy. I think that's some of the same **** he played on his version of Paranoid. With this song and Don't Tell Me You Love Me I thought I'd like Night Ranger. Then came Sister Christian and I'd had enough. Back then I like anything as long as it was fast, hardcore, metal, rockabilly, didn't matter as long as the tempo was fast.

I wouldn't wish Stryper on anybody. Funny, I always had a soft spot for that fruity Warrant song. Cut Honeymoon Suite some slack, they were Canadian! Lame and gay sure, but that song predates the Warrant tune by about five years. Here is another crap metal song I like that I associate with the others.

nB3kQZJ2aLw

Gillis fresh out of Ozzy. I think that's some of the same **** he played on his version of Paranoid. With this song and Don't Tell Me You Love Me I thought I'd like Night Ranger. Then came Sister Christian and I'd had enough. Back then I like anything as long as it was fast, hardcore, metal, rockabilly, didn't matter as long as the tempo was fast.

I stand corrected, and must apologize profusely to Honeymoon Suite. You were, indeed, correct: New Girl Now was released in 1984, with Warrant's Down Boys making its debut in 1989. I guess Jani and the boys owe Honeymoon the royalties. Night Ranger was okay for me, I guess. Jack Blades just bothers me--read he's mega-slapable--for some reason. It's like he's always showing off or something. Believe it or not, I actually liked Sister Christian, especially the hook in the chorus. We all like some sappy crap.

Archived