I completely take back what I said about our FB

lancemehl

A while back I was looking at Barnes numbers over 5 years( or lack of) and made a comment about missing Richie Anderson or Sowell Train.

I completely flip-flop. A guy with those numbers who is still starting after 5 years must be a punisher and we need that. We have Stacy Tutt who can catch the ball and of course we know the main man whose getting the screens. Neon Leon.

I was not thinking it through.

Chad needs him to pickup blitzes, Mr. Jones could use a machetti through the middle and all Leon needs is Barnes to make someone change his direction and it may be 7.

A while back I was looking at Barnes numbers over 5 years( or lack of) and made a comment about missing Richie Anderson or Sowell Train.

I completely flip-flop. A guy with those numbers who is still starting after 5 years must be a punisher and we need that. We have Stacy Tutt who can catch the ball and of course we know the main man whose getting the screens. Neon Leon.

I was not thinking it through.

Chad needs him to pickup blitzes, Mr. Jones could use a machetti through the middle and all Leon needs is Barnes to make someone change his direction and it may be 7.

I say we run the f@cking wishbone with that 3-headed monster. I wouldn't put it past our coaches to do something crazy like that.

I say we run the f@cking wishbone with that 3-headed monster. I wouldn't put it past our coaches to do something crazy like that.

If anyone would do something like that, it's Little Shotty, but I doubt it.

Imagine all the different looks we could give with Leon, Brad Smith and Stacy Tutt running in and out. Between Shott's reputation and that personel, the playbook must look like an encyclopedia.lol

That's another thing, McCareins said it, but all you need is a working set of eyes to see the way Pennington orchestrates the offense.

If anyone would do something like that, it's Little Shotty, but I doubt it.

Imagine all the different looks we could give with Leon, Brad Smith and Stacy Tutt running in and out. Between Shott's reputation and that personel, the playbook must look like an encyclopedia.lol

That's another thing, McCareins said it, but all you need is a working set of eyes to see the way Pennington orchestrates the offense.

and you know LM-I was watching the Jets 2006 season highlights a little while ago and Chad was making some beautiful throws and I know I'm gonna get crucified for saying it but the films don't lie-I expect more consistency this year and even stronger throws

and you know LM-I was watching the Jets 2006 season highlights a little while ago and Chad was making some beautiful throws and I know I'm gonna get crucified for saying it but the films don't lie-I expect more consistency this year and even stronger throws

Not by me you wont :)

Not by me you wont :)

you know something ec-we're gonna win this game Sunday...I look at what Barlow did in the win last year and can only imagine what TJ will do going faster than on Barlow's best day...our WR corps especially Cotchery will exploit their vertically challenged DBs

you know something ec-we're gonna win this game Sunday...I look at what Barlow did in the win last year and can only imagine what TJ will do going faster than on Barlow's best day...our WR corps especially Cotchery will exploit their vertically challenged DBs

Not to mention Norm Katnick played in Kendalls spot week 3 last season while Chad had a 300 yard game... I think pass protection will be fine and Clarke/Bender will be an upgrade in the running game

This could be a BIG day in JETS history... it will mean if the JETS win that they are 2-1 in the last 3 games VS the Pats...

Not to mention Norm Katnick played in Kendalls spot week 3 last season while Chad had a 300 yard game... I think pass protection will be fine and Clarke/Bender will be an upgrade in the running game

This could be a BIG day in JETS history... it will mean if the JETS win that they are 2-1 in the last 3 games VS the Pats...

and at which time Tex's head will explode

and at which time Tex's head will explode

i'd like to watch the game with such homers as yourseves. I predict victory, as i do every week, and think it will be a very closely contested game.

i'd like to watch the game with such homers as yourseves. I predict victory, as i do every week, and think it will be a very closely contested game.

You would eat us for dinner... no chance of us coming over your house... lol

His head exploded last winter in foxboro.... in the mud...

He is a closet JETS fan anyways...

could you imagine what a mind-blower a Tex coming out thread would be like?-just suppose some day he says I've been a Jets fan all along what would happen in the cyber world?

you're comin' down for the Miami Massacre aren't you drago?

yeah i'll be there, i need tictac to give me her damn schedule for finals so i know when we can book the flights. Regardless, i will be there in green.

Miami Massacre has a nice ring to it.

Archived