Yanks-Cards: Isn't this game bad enough...

Bob

...without having to listen to David F'ing Justice?

Damn, this guy is annoying!

SHUT THE F#ck UP!

He is a dolt - turn him off and listen to the radio. Hey Robbo - how bout a little reciprocation? Like kicking some Cardinal arse. I mean, it's only fair.

Better yet, I'll turn the whole damned thing off and watch "Into the West" on TNT. :x

I put off watching Into the West until it re-airs on Sunday. Looks like I should have caught it tonight.

And yes, Justice has no business behind the mike. I don't know who is worse, Justice or Todd Christensen covering the NFL.

Blame BiG George for Justice. He likes to get his ex-Yankee ass-kissing whores to do the color, and who better to get than Justice, who acts like he's still the next Hank Aaron. I hated that jackass as a player, and he's worse as an announcer. Man to man, the Yanks have the most irritating homer group of "broadcasters" of all time. Between Kay, Sterling, Waldman, Justice and Murcer, is there ANY room for an objective comment? They are all disgusting puppets, and it makes watching a Yank game impossible. Especially Sterling. That guy is just laughable.

Blame BiG George for Justice. He likes to get his ex-Yankee a$$-kissing whores to do the color, and who better to get than Justice, who acts like he's still the next Hank Aaron. I hated that jackass as a player, and he's worse as an announcer. Man to man, the Yanks have the most irritating homer group of "broadcasters" of all time. Between Kay, Sterling, Waldman, Justice and Murcer, is there ANY room for an objective comment? They are all disgusting puppets, and it makes watching a Yank game impossible. Especially Sterling. That guy is just laughable.

Make room for Wells, alot of room granted, he should be next in line for a job of Yankee ball washing.

Archived