Chad should not play!

4HCrew

He should play... he practiced fine and barely had his ankle wrapped anymore... this is the NFL... you play through injuries...

Id like to see Chad start too, but I also dont want him to rush anything. An extra week of rest cant hurt his ankle any, and he can scheme for the Miami game for 2 weeks. Plus I do want to see how Clemens will do in a real game with the first stringers.

He should play... he practiced fine and barely had his ankle wrapped anymore... this is the NFL... you play through injuries...

E-curb, I agree with you that playing through injuries is normal.

But with that defence and our O-line, Id fear for Chads health whether hes 100% or not. Same for Clemonade if he plays.

I tend to agree with those in the not play camp. If his ankle is as bad as it seems, he should take a week or 2 off and get back up to par.

Though, I haven't really heard too much about it, maybe he's better than I know?

It all depends on the severity of the injury, really.

Don't mind me, I worked a 14 hour day today and my mind is fried...I don't know what the hell I'm saying right now

The only way to get away from the ravens D is to move the pocket if kellen can move and make plays on the run like we know he can ,then Chad should just sit and watch how it is done .

P.S. chad is a sitting duck back there waiting to get crushed by the ravens D.

the kid is mobile in the pocket ,but will he be able to move fast enough??? we will find out on sunday

p.s Joe baby I want your sig now bro , hahahahaha j/k I'm gonna have fun with your sig and so is every body on that list bro. :) Don't hate heheheh

The only way to get away from the ravens D is to move the pocket if kellen can move and make plays on the run like we know he can ,then Chad should just sit and watch how it is done .

P.S. chad is a sitting duck back there waiting to get crushed by the ravens D.

the kid is mobile in the pocket ,but will he be able to move fast enough??? we will find out on sunday

p.s Joe baby I want your sig now bro , hahahahaha j/k I'm gonna have fun with your sig and so is every body on that list bro. :) Don't hate heheheh

He may be mobile, but I really doubt that will play to much of a factor, we will try some different plays for sure.

what ecurb the playbook or moving the Pocket for kellen?? I think mangini or shotty will move the pocket around just so the ravens D will not see where the passes are coming from.

He will have a whole bunch of different plays completely... Mangini said last week when Kellen came in they had to get his set of plays ready...

After what we have planned for your QB, you should sit him. Don't worry, Kellen Clemons will join him soon enough.

Not classy to predict injury... and also pretty stupid to spell a players name wrong when attempting to bash him...

Not classy to predict injury... and also pretty stupid to spell a players name wrong when attempting to bash him...

Ooh, you insulted my spelling. If the guy ever played, maybe more people would no how to spell his name. Either way, he's going down. I only wish it would have happened at GIANTS stadium, so you guys could cheer.

Ooh, you insulted my spelling. If the guy ever played, maybe more people would no how to spell his name. Either way, he's going down. I only wish it would have happened at GIANTS stadium, so you guys could cheer.

Wow, Giants stadium smack?

You are really a great troll, Ray. :rl:

Try a little harder, your smack is very weak.

Your offense is pathetic.

I really would be interested in seeing you come back after tomorrows game. seriously.

You actually have faith in your team. After the butt kicking you took last week at home, you really think you can come into our place and even score. I can guarantee one thing, at least one of your QBs will get injured.

You actually have faith in your team. After the butt kicking you took last week at home, you really think you can come into our place and even score. I can guarantee one thing, at least one of your QBs will get injured.

Dude, the Patriots are a juggernaut.(I can't believe I said that) :smilies2_puke:

They would kick your ass too! :lol:

You did nothing against the Bungles to impress me.

You will be tricked and fooled tomorrow, and your idiot head coach will look like an ass once again!

Bring back Jim Fassell! :rl:

So we can be TOUGH AND PHYSICAL! :rl:

Dude, the Patriots are a juggernaut.(I can't believe I said that) :smilies2_puke:

They would kick your ass too! :lol:

You did nothing against the Bungles to impress me.

You will be tricked and fooled tomorrow, and your idiot head coach will look like an ass once again!

Bring back Jim Fassell! :rl:

So we can be TOUGH AND PHYSICAL! :rl:

Two weeks in and Thomas Jones willnot be anywhere near 100 yards. What an awesome pick-up. Not impressed, you'll be impressed once Ed Reed knocks out Coles, forcing him out for the season and guaranteeing the first ever 0-16 season.

Does Ray Lewis plan on shanking a QB?

Two weeks in and Thomas Jones willnot be anywhere near 100 yards. What an awesome pick-up. Not impressed, you'll be impressed once Ed Reed knocks out Coles, forcing him out for the season and guaranteeing the first ever 0-16 season.

:(

I sense you don't like the Jets, Ray. you meanie! :(

Like I said, bring it tomorrow after you get your ass kicked. :lol:

Archived