Some SERIOUSLY displaced anger in Patsie Land

MSGold12

Have you guys read some of this sh*t? How this is all Mangini;s fault for being a rat? How its the media "lynch mob" mentality? How the poor Patsies are being picked on because everyone is jealous of them?

Patsie Nation has officially lost it! They are so comsumed now wiht the thought that outsiders have legit questions about their dynasty(*) that they are lashing out anywhere they can. Anywhere except where they shuold be that is.

BL Patsie Nation, there is one person and one person alone you should be directing your anger towards...and thats your genius HC. He knew the rules. He knew exactly what he was doing. He knew that he was gaining and edge by doing it and he also knew that if he were caught there would be consequenses.

Blaming Mangini is assinine. Ask yoursleves, if BB knew that Mangini taped signals and saw Mangini doing it in Gillete Stadium, right under his nose...you really think BB just lets it go? And maybe if BB wasnt such a complete pr*ck to mangini after Mangini had the temerity to try and advance his own career over the advice of BB, maybe Mangini wouldnt have harbored such ill will towards his former firend and mentor.

As to the media...funny how Patsie fans never minded the media attention when thye were fawning all over them putting Brady on the cover of every magazine. Now that the attention is negative, suddenly it s a lynch mob.

Patsie fans for the most part are exaclty what I said they were in my other post. A bunch of upppity, arrogant front runners who were such sh*t for so long they dont know how to act as good fans when things are going well. And to be blaming ANYONE OTHER then the single guy who made a conscious decision to break the rules thus leading to the penatly and the now legit thiking that some of their titles might be tainted by cheating...thats just pathetic misplaced anger.

This ones ALL on BB...end of story.

Have you guys read some of this sh*t? How this is all Mangini;s fault for being a rat? How its the media "lynch mob" mentality? How the poor Patsies are being picked on because everyone is jealous of them?

Patsie Nation has officially lost it! They are so comsumed now wiht the thought that outsiders have legit questions about their dynasty(*) that they are lashing out anywhere they can. Anywhere except where they shuold be that is.

BL Patsie Nation, there is one person and one person alone you should be directing your anger towards...and thats your genius HC. He knew the rules. He knew exactly what he was doing. He knew that he was gaining and edge by doing it and he also knew that if he were caught there would be consequenses.

Blaming Mangini is assinine. Ask yoursleves, if BB knew that Mangini taped signals and saw Mangini doing it in Gillete Stadium, right under his nose...you really think BB just lets it go? And maybe if BB wasnt such a complete pr*ck to mangini after Mangini had the temerity to try and advance his own career over the advice of BB, maybe Mangini wouldnt have harbored such ill will towards his former firend and mentor.

As to the media...funny how Patsie fans never minded the media attention when thye were fawning all over them putting Brady on the cover of every magazine. Now that the attention is negative, suddenly it s a lynch mob.

Patsie fans for the most part are exaclty what I said they were in my other post. A bunch of upppity, arrogant front runners who were such sh*t for so long they dont know how to act as good fans when things are going well. And to be blaming ANYONE OTHER then the single guy who made a conscious decision to break the rules thus leading to the penatly and the now legit thiking that some of their titles might be tainted by cheating...thats just pathetic misplaced anger.

The bolded statement is the main point. Mangini knew Bellicheck was doing this because it was happening when Mangini was with the Pats. You can even question Mangini's ethics for not pointing it out then, but we all know if he did it would have cost him his job. If Mangini continued to do it with the Jets, against the Pats, make no mistake Belly would have turned him in as well.

Just wanted to address a few of your arguements here. I don't disagree with much of what you said, and before I start I'd just like to let it be known that I am a patriots fan.

First of all, BB messed up - and I agree with you that if the shoe was on the other foot and Mangini had done this BB would probably jump all over it. Not necessarily because he, as you know, respects that particular rule or whatever but because he really can't stand Mangini. I read some article on yahoo sports about how the 2 of them need to grow up and just play football. And I agree wholeheartidly with it. Yes, I get it - you guys hate each other. Move on and coach your respective teams. The way the 2 of them behave (and yes, I am singling out Mangini as well) is really grade school type of behavior.

Secondly, I'd like to address the other part of your post I bolded. Would you Jets fans like to educate us Patriots fans about how to be so called "good fans"? You who cheer when your quarterback gets injured and can barely hobble off the field under his own power? Is that being a good fan? I don't think we need any judgement passed about how to behave ourselves as fans, especially from you guys.

Point of it is this - we, like you guys, have great pride in our team. We're not gonna jump ship just because our HC made a stupid mistake. During this time when almost every media outlet, and every fan of a different team is assassinating the character of our team - of COURSE we are gonna stick up for them.

I will be the first one to admit they made a mistake, and I won't make excuses for it, or blame other people - screw that. But I'll be damned if Im gonna let any naysayer try to make me personally feel bad for the mistake another individual has made. Does it change how I look at BB? Sure. Does it change how I feel about the team as a whole? Nope.

And as a sidenote - I've noticed that you guys are talking more about the Patriots then about how your Jets are gonna fare against Baltimore. I find that to be some misplaced attention, but thats just my opinion... regardless, I wish you all luck today.

Just wanted to address a few of your arguements here. I don't disagree with much of what you said, and before I start I'd just like to let it be known that I am a patriots fan.

First of all, BB messed up - and I agree with you that if the shoe was on the other foot and Mangini had done this BB would probably jump all over it. Not necessarily because he, as you know, respects that particular rule or whatever but because he really can't stand Mangini. I read some article on yahoo sports about how the 2 of them need to grow up and just play football. And I agree wholeheartidly with it. Yes, I get it - you guys hate each other. Move on and coach your respective teams. The way the 2 of them behave (and yes, I am singling out Mangini as well) is really grade school type of behavior.

Secondly, I'd like to address the other part of your post I bolded. Would you Jets fans like to educate us Patriots fans about how to be so called "good fans"? You who cheer when your quarterback gets injured and can barely hobble off the field under his own power? Is that being a good fan? I don't think we need any judgement passed about how to behave ourselves as fans, especially from you guys.

Point of it is this - we, like you guys, have great pride in our team. We're not gonna jump ship just because our HC made a stupid mistake. During this time when almost every media outlet, and every fan of a different team is assassinating the character of our team - of COURSE we are gonna stick up for them.

I will be the first one to admit they made a mistake, and I won't make excuses for it, or blame other people - screw that. But I'll be damned if Im gonna let any naysayer try to make me personally feel bad for the mistake another individual has made. Does it change how I look at BB? Sure. Does it change how I feel about the team as a whole? Nope.

And as a sidenote - I've noticed that you guys are talking more about the Patriots then about how your Jets are gonna fare against Baltimore. I find that to be some misplaced attention, but thats just my opinion... regardless, I wish you all luck today.

thats what happens when your team stoops so low that they cheat to win. sad sad sad.

Second of all, many of us aren't season ticket holders and we weren't at the game.

Third, many of us are talking about this because this is a huge black eye not just for the patriots but for the entire league. I for one will not be paying nearly as close attention to the league now, especially if that is the total extent of punishment.

Looks like patsfan.com is so overwhelmed by your fans talking about the charger game that the site is unavailable for viewing. Yea right...LOL

And this was is from Foxborosnation.blogspot.com

http://bp1.blogger.com/_CyRqpPzU-X8/Ruqsi8WuoOI/AAAAAAAAAQc/OtgI3lAvdVo/s1600-h/Pats+New+Logo.gif

Second of all, many of us aren't season ticket holders and we weren't at the game.

Fair enough. You're right, that kind of reaction to Pennington's injury doesn't represent all the fans of jetnation. Just like some of the Patriots fans making excuses and what not doesn't represent the entire fanbase either as a bunch of "upppity, arrogant front runners".

Third, many of us are talking about this because this is a huge black eye not just for the patriots but for the entire league. I for one will not be paying nearly as close attention to the league now, especially if that is the total extent of punishment.

Yea, it is a black eye indeed, but good thing about black eyes is they go away after awhile. It'll go away both for the Patriots, and the NFL just like it always does... until the next shady thing happens and then I am sure it will be brought up again.

Of course I don't really expect you guys to forget about it any time soon :) I'm sure if this happened in reverse Pats fans would be talking the same things... but it didn't. I'll deal with it as a fan as I'm sure the Patriots will deal with it as an organization.

Archived