The worst thing that you can say about the Jets

Scott Dierking

Is actually the worst thing you can say about any team, and that is they are uninteresting to watch.

Combine a defense that can't stop a big drive, or force 3 and outs, with an offense that is unimaginative and plodding and special teams that appear poorly coached, and you are uninteresting.

What happened to Schottenheimer? Putting an empty backfield and asking your quarterback to sit in "the pocket"-i mean what is that? You are asking for it. I can only assume that the slants that need precision passes are a staple of this offense. They are certainly low percentage and high risk.

What no pump fakes and double moves, now that we have a qb that can throw that type of pass? C'mon. Be imaginative. Not this offensive line that does a dance at the LOS.

At least Clemens will give us something to keep watching. Revis flashes too. I just have to question what other hooks this team has to make it interesting.

Sad. But I will stay with it.

What happened to Schottenheimer? Putting an empty backfield and asking your quarterback to sit in "the pocket"-i mean what is that? You are asking for it. I can only assume that the slants that need precision passes are a staple of this offense. They are certainly low percentage and high risk.

I was watching yesterday with The Big Green Douche and we were cringing every time they lined up with an empty backfield. Does Schotty have a death wish for his QBs?

I was watching yesterday with The Big Green Douche and we were cringing every time they lined up with an empty backfield. Does Schotty have a death wish for his QBs?

Considering the state of our offensive line I do not know what they are thinking leaving minimal pass protection. The stats are ugly with no sacks for us after two games- 9 I think for the opposition.

They were just tempting the Ravens. I was doing the same thing wondering.

And, if you are going to have an empty, have the qb get rid of the ball quick. Not look......look...... look.......sack.

And Thomwas Jones on the edge blocking a blitzer is not a pretty sight either.

It's as if they don't have a clue at times, and worst yet is the results indicate just that. I understand we played against the Pats and the Ravens, but are we this preditable? are we this bad?

What has happened to our special teams unit???? WTF is going on with our defense???

Something stinks in Jet country today!

The Jets are a team that do not have any playmakers on either side of teh ball. We just have a bunch of good, tough football players. Thats nice and all but with the schedule we have this year we have 6-7 wins written all over us. Tangini got duped by last season andthought we were just a few pieces away from seriously competing when in reality the team needed a lot of work to compete with the big boys. Our pass rush and oline needed some work this offseason and we did nothing to upgrade (unless you consider david bowens an upgrade) and we had the cap room to spend too.

Our Defense is just so boring out there. Can we create a turnover? Get a sack? Make a big hit? Can we do absolutely anything?

Archived