FIREMAN ED SAGA: Turns out he's on the dl...

BaumerJet

Well we all wish ED a speedy recovery as we would any fireman ,policeman or serviceman putting themselves on the line for the public at large. As I suggested a few weeks back lets have 1 of the beautiful flight crew pull a different fan out of the lower section at different appropiate times in the game and let them along with the flight crew lead the JET chant put them on the jumbo tron with a it`s your turn to start the cheer & go from there...then the crowd won`t need to be looking for the same person all the time ....that being said get well soon ED..

You mean to tell me 80,000 need to depend on this one guy to start a chant?! pathetic..i wish i lived in NY..i'd get on someones shoulders.

I love when people say things like that, like it's that easy. "Oh i'd just hop on someones shoulders and start the chant.." Now how is people in the uppers suppose to see someone in the lowers on someones shoulders starting the chant? You need to have someone on the big screen. If that doesn't happen it's going to be like last week where you have 1,000 fans on J, 10,000 fans on E, 15,00 on T and soo on.. It's not as easy as you think.

I have long been a fan of Ed. I appreciate what he does on gameday. I hope he is feeling better soon and back at the games!

That being said, I would like to let the Jets know that I represent "TheGARV" and would be willing to talk with them about retaining his services.

He needs exposure, plenty of screen time and a full marketing campaign. We retain control over his likeness although it can be used in print campaigns with out prior written consent.

The man looked Bill Belichick in the eye and didn't blink. That is who we need leading us fans on gameday.

I have long been a fan of Ed. I appreciate what he does on gameday. I hope he is feeling better soon and back at the games!

That being said, I would like to let the Jets know that I represent "TheGARV" and would be willing to talk with them about retaining his services.

He needs exposure, plenty of screen time and a full marketing campaign. We retain control over his likeness although it can be used in print campaigns with out prior written consent.

The man looked Bill Belichick in the eye and didn't blink. That is who we need leading us fans on gameday.

did i miss a video of this??

You mean to tell me 80,000 need to depend on this one guy to start a chant?! pathetic..i wish i lived in NY..i'd get on someones shoulders.

I love when people say things like that, like it's that easy. "Oh i'd just hop on someones shoulders and start the chant.." Now how is people in the uppers suppose to see someone in the lowers on someones shoulders starting the chant? You need to have someone on the big screen. If that doesn't happen it's going to be like last week where you have 1,000 fans on J, 10,000 fans on E, 15,00 on T and soo on.. It's not as easy as you think.

Exactly. It's easy if they put you on the Jumbotron. Otherwise, it's pretty much impossible.

I like Joisey's idea.

Archived