So My 14 Year Old Son....

SoFlaJets

has been watching the Jets games this year and playing a season on Madden AS the Jets-he's 4-0. He told his mother he wants a Cotchery jersey-making his father AND mother proud, and proving the point that we're born into this and when the green gets in your blood then you're a Jets fan for life. I guess me and James will be like SJ and Johnny posting up on the same board sometime in the future-my daughter Jackie was watching the other day and rubbing the baby Jackson's stomach for luck...a little too hard-he threw up LOL

has been watching the Jets games this year and playing a season on Madden AS the Jets-he's 4-0. He told his mother he wants a Cotchery jersey-making his father AND mother proud, and proving the point that we're born into this and when the green gets in your blood then you're a Jets fan for life. I guess me and James will be like SJ and Johnny posting up on the same board sometime in the future-my daughter Jackie was watching the other day and rubbing the baby Jackson's stomach for luck...a little too hard-he threw up LOL

Cotchery is a good choice, SoFla - good player, good person. I like it!

Cotchery is a good choice, SoFla - good player, good person. I like it!

I agree. Right now I would have to say he is my favorite Jet. Maybe not the most important to the team but just watching the way he carries himself and the toughnes he shows on the field makes you like him more every time you see him.

Congrats SoFla. 14 is a bit late to get into a team / sport, no? But, either way, congrats. As long as they migrate over at some point I guess its alright.:)

I never played a down of football in my life and then started on my High School team.... anything is possible... though I was following football before that... even still... trying to go from Basketball to Football isnt easy...

Congrats SoFla. 14 is a bit late to get into a team / sport, no? But, either way, congrats. As long as they migrate over at some point I guess its alright.:)

he's a video game kid and has been playing Madden since it was invented but hey to get him all by himself to watch games is pretty cool-and no for me it was around 13 when I first started to FOLLOW a team...The Jets-before that I would watch but didn't bleed green until the championship season

I never played a down of football in my life and then started on my High School team.... anything is possible... though I was following football before that... even still... trying to go from Basketball to Football isnt easy...

Thanks for that useless post.;-)

We're not talking about making the transition from playing a sport to playing another.:lol:

Archived