Patriots fans are.....

strange_andy

That tends to happen when you post a picture of a Pats fan flipping the bird. On a Jets message board. After the Pats got caught cheating.

Believe it or not, that is my brother and that picture was taken back in 2004 before the Ravens/Pats game.

I'm just trying to have some fun.

Link?

Link?

Link?

Why did Patriots fans cheer when Bledsoe went down after the Mo Lewis hit?

Hypocrite much?

You can look up my former posts. If you think I didnt post those things then prove me wrong. It should be very easy for a Mod.

Pats fans didnt cheer when Bledsoe went down. Thats total BS. Nobody knew who the actual back up was.

You can look up my former posts. If you think I didnt post those things then prove me wrong. It should be very easy for a Mod.

Pats fans didnt cheer when Bledsoe went down. Thats total BS. Nobody knew who the actual back up was.

WTF does being a mod have to do with you making asinine statements that you predicted everything to be true in week 1 and so far this season?

You're the one bragging about it, you prove it.

Nobody cheered when Drew went down. I was at the Stadium and the place went silent.

When Bledsoe came back in the game the place erupted. C'mon BP you are better than that.

WTF does being a mod have to do with you making asinine statements that you predicted everything to be true in week 1 and so far this season?

You're the one bragging about it, you prove it.

Get busy proving me wrong. Youre the one with the credibility issue not me.

Despite your half witted claims, no Patriot fans cheered when the "Franchise" 100 Million dollar QB went down. Brady wasnt anything but an unknown backup who supposedly had a good training camp.

A lot of Jet fans that I spoke with hate Pennington and couldnt wait for Clemens to get his chance. I couldnt believe how many cheered loudly when Penny went down in pain.

Get busy proving me wrong. Youre the one with the credibility issue not me.

You made these claims, didn't you?

I told you NE would blowout NY. They did.

I told you Jarvis Green was the truth. He is and he took down your boy Penny.

I told you Moss would make a huge difference on the Pats. He has most definitely.

The only reason why the Jet fans cheering of Penny's injury didnt become a big story was because it was overshadowed by Camera Gate. That doesnt change the FACT that Jets fans cheered when Penny went down.

Where did you say all that? you are a blow hard, I'll give you credit where credit is due. but you're making these claims now and you are the one who has to prove yourself, certainly not me.

Despite your half witted claims, no Patriot fans cheered when the "Franchise" 100 Million dollar QB went down. Brady wasnt anything but an unknown backup who supposedly had a good training camp.

I must have been hearing myself cheer then, sorry I must be wrong on that one. I'm sure you're gonna have an orgasm after hearing that.

A lot of Jet fans that I spoke with hate Pennington and couldnt wait for Clemens to get his chance. I couldnt believe how many cheered loudly when Penny went down in pain.

You couldn't believe it? why what did you do? cry out or something?

I don't like Pennington, but I have to root for the hand I'm dealt.

If they were cheering for him being hurt it was pathetic.

You made these claims, didn't you?

Where did you say all that? you are a blow hard, I'll give you credit where credit is due. but you're making these claims now and you are the one who has to prove yourself, certainly not me.

I must have been hearing myself cheer then, sorry I must be wrong on that one. I'm sure you're gonna have an orgasm after hearing that.

You couldn't believe it? why what did you do? cry out or something?

I don't like Pennington, but I have to root for the hand I'm dealt.

If they were cheering for him being hurt it was pathetic.

Hey, less playing with Photoshop and more proving that I am a liar.

I'm very busy and youre slower than the second coming of Christ. I'm waiting.

Archived