Patriots fans are.....

strange_andy

I saw some of these tools on NBC on Sunday Night and I could only think to myself, how pathetic are these people? They are just flat out pathetic. People like Gainzo do not do these type of things. They go to the games and cheer on the Pats, but would never condone cheating or would never wear a freakin' camera on their heads like morons. Too bad those people weren't electricuted.

People please remind me who cheered when Chad was hurt?

I know nobody wants to hear this but they actually cheered when KC ran in. It was a slightly over the top perhaps but it was not clearly anti Chad. In fact I remember cheers for Brady when he came in on that fateful day in 2001.

In any event you can't defent those chumps so you quickly change the subject, which is the only recourse of the P*t fan these days, point to other bad behavior to excuse bad behavior.

By the way, I'm JL. Pleasure talking to you! ;)

I don't see the problem. When $hit like that goes down, sometimes the best thing you can do is make fun of yourself. I got a good chuckle when I saw the one dude with a box shaped like a camera on his head.

Would you get a chuckle out of Bonds fans wearing a syringe on their head to support the cheating he did? What if some Pats fans, wearing Harrison jerseys, taped jars of HGH on their heads and cheered for Harrison? Would that make you proud?

Cheating is cheating and there's really no defense to it, no matter what you and your brethren say to the contrary.

Just remember, Karma's a b!tch.

Would you get a chuckle out of Bonds fans wearing a syringe on their head to support the cheating he did? What if some Pats fans, wearing Harrison jerseys, taped jars of HGH on their heads and cheered for Harrison? Would that make you proud?

Cheating is cheating and there's really no defense to it, no matter what you and your brethren say to the contrary.

The funniest part is how hypocritical all those arguments are. First they go it's not a big deal and everyone's doing it. Then they blame Mangini for not outing BB earlier, when they claimed that everyone does it anyway. After that they decided Mangini cheated with the Ravens thing, and jumped onto it like the hounds they are. After Billick apologized, they've been a little quiet but I'm sure they'll have some other stupid thing to blather on about.

I know nobody wants to hear this but they actually cheered when KC ran in. It was a slightly over the top perhaps but it was not clearly anti Chad. In fact I remember cheers for Brady when he came in on that fateful day in 2001.

In any event you can't defent those chumps so you quickly change the subject, which is the only recourse of the P*t fan these days, point to other bad behavior to excuse bad behavior.

By the way, I'm JL. Pleasure talking to you! ;)

Hey JL, welcome aboard!

Hope you dont wait another year before you post again. LOL

pats fans are making fun of it now because the whole thing is way over the top now, Pats were fined for rules violations, and thr only reason why jets fan are still talking about it is because they don't want face the reality that their team is horrible. I personally thought the video head was pretty funny, as much as I liked the 38-14 thrashing of the chargers

I don't think I ever said anything about being proud did I? I'm just a firm believer that laughter is the best medicine and if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at? Try it sometime.

A few thousand Patriot fans in the stands.

I am sure that is it. :rolleyes:

A stadium with 79K Jets fans are engulfed by a few thousand Patriots fans. Whatever. Here is a clue. The Patriot Nation would rather have Penny there. We know he is a limited QB. Clemens is an unknown. He might be better or worse, but until we have definitive proof. We want Penny to play.

Anyways, nice spin. That was all Jets fans being classeless.

Listen to the tape again, with no announcing as I did, and it is crystal clear that the cheers started at the moment when they saw Clemens running out on the field.

Pats Cheat and their fans are obviously no-conscience morons.

JC, I sit as close to the field as you can get. The injury happened right in front of where we sit. When he went down there were a

significant amount of groans. As he was hobbling off the field and then went down

for a few seconds and got up again there were a lot of cheers.

The real significant cheers were when Clemens came in. In the history of football

I would love a buck for every time the second string QB came in for the first

and got a big cheer.

A stadium with 79K Jets fans are engulfed by a few thousand Patriots fans. Whatever. Here is a clue. The Patriot Nation would rather have Penny there. We know he is a limited QB. Clemens is an unknown. He might be better or worse, but until we have definitive proof. We want Penny to play.

If you were there, then feel free to comment, but you were not so.... I was at the game and most fans were cheering for Clemens coming off the sideline. The jackasses were in the minority. Pats fans should not be on the moral high ground on this one. As someone mentioned above, when Bledsoe got hurt in 2001, the exact same thing happened when Brady came off the bench. I was at that game and I can tell you that there were fools that were happy Bledsoe was hurt, but more were just happy to see the backup.

Patriots Fans have the corner on that.

And your word is golden, you know.

I told you NE would blowout NY. They did.

I told you Jarvis Green was the truth. He is and he took down your boy Penny.

I told you Moss would make a huge difference on the Pats. He has most definitely.

The only reason why the Jet fans cheering of Penny's injury didnt become a big story was because it was overshadowed by Camera Gate. That doesnt change the FACT that Jets fans cheered when Penny went down.

I told you NE would blowout NY. They did.

Link?

I told you Jarvis Green was the truth. He is and he took down your boy Penny.

Link?

I told you Moss would make a huge difference on the Pats. He has most definitely.

Link?

The only reason why the Jet fans cheering of Penny's injury didnt become a big story was because it was overshadowed by Camera Gate. That doesnt change the FACT that Jets fans cheered when Penny went down.

Why did Patriots fans cheer when Bledsoe went down after the Mo Lewis hit?

Hypocrite much?

pats fans are making fun of it now because the whole thing is way over the top now, Pats were fined for rules violations, and thr only reason why jets fan are still talking about it is because they don't want face the reality that their team is horrible. I personally thought the video head was pretty funny, as much as I liked the 38-14 thrashing of the chargers

Wrong. If not for the fact that Cheatriots fans infest Jets boards, this issue would have been done already. You guys ONLY seem to post about it and keep fanning the flames. The rest of us want to look forward to the games, we don't even ****ing play you guys for weeks, who cares. If every Rats fan dissappeared from this site for 8 weeks, barring a new huge development, nobody would talk about it, or at the very least the threads wouldn't make 3 pages.

Archived