Passive Aggressiveness can be devastating

RunStuffer63

i haven't noticed anything. I remember reading Favre's book...yeah i read it, bite me...in the super bowl with NE he new on the scouting report that the pats never blitzed early in the game.

When he looked at all the backers, he said they looked 'guilty as sin' and he new they were coming so he gave Rison an audible to do a fly route.

7-0 Green Bay, on to the greatest superbowl i have ever watched...(as a total homer of course...)

i haven't noticed anything. I remember reading Favre's book...yeah i read it, bite me...in the super bowl with NE he new on the scouting report that the pats never blitzed early in the game.

When he looked at all the backers, he said they looked 'guilty as sin' and he new they were coming so he gave Rison an audible to do a fly route.

7-0 Green Bay, on to the greatest superbowl i have ever watched...(as a total homer of course...)

That Super Bowl sucked as I was there. Damn cheeseheads!

That Super Bowl sucked as I was there. Damn cheeseheads!

what did you think the score was going to be before the game started?

I was only 14 at the time, but looking at the lineups i didn't know anyone on the patriots so i immediatly thought it would be a blow out. It tunred out to be a good game, but man the whole state was going crazy...paining the snow green, every teacher seemed to be wearing a GB jersey. It was awsome.

I just hate our defence at the moment. I really do.

It hasn't given Chad/Kellen any help at all.

We will see what the defense has tomorrow and subsequent games. We lost two games to better teams. Just remember, the '03 Superbowl champs started out 0-2. Not that I expect to win the Superbowl, but it is certainly not time to beat up on our D or lack thereof. Be of stout heart and be confident that we will get better as the season progresses no matter where we wind up in the standings. -- Go Jets --

We will see what the defense has tomorrow and subsequent games. We lost two games to better teams. Just remember, the '03 Superbowl champs started out 0-2. Not that I expect to win the Superbowl, but it is certainly not time to beat up on our D or lack thereof. Be of stout heart and be confident that we will get better as the season progresses no matter where we wind up in the standings. -- Go Jets --

that's where you and I differ. Super Bowl will belong to Jersey/B in 2007. :lol:

Archived