congrats Anthony Becht

Brenjetsfan

[insert dropped baby joke here]

EXACTLY what I was thinking! :lol:

I'm GLAD somebody beat me to it. The fact that I was not here to respond immediately indicates that, perhaps, I DO have a life.

No offense to all of you who beat me to it... :wink:

I was just booking some flights from Continental. The receptionist is from Tampa and noted that she was going to Syracuse the same day as me. Turns out her cousin is being inducted into the Orange HOF for his lacrosse exploits at halftime of the RU game. So I tell her about the Jets game the next day and she responds that she's coming up to watch her Bucs against us. Then she relates that she recently met Becht and what a great looking nice guy he was. I told her that she should wait to see him play before she forms an opinion. :Cuss:

I was just booking some flights from Continental. The receptionist is from Tampa and noted that she was going to Syracuse the same day as me. Turns out her cousin is being inducted into the Orange HOF for his lacrosse exploits at halftime of the RU game. So I tell her about the Jets game the next day and she responds that she's coming up to watch her Bucs against us. Then she relates that she recently met Becht and what a great looking nice guy he was. I told her that she should wait to see him play before she forms an opinion. :Cuss:

Hey Tom what's up? How is the groin ?

Archived