Best place to purchase Stereo receiver?

vinnys025

I need a home theater upgrade, my stereo reciever keeps turning off and saying "amp error" and its pissing me off so I'm going to get a new one. I've had this one since 98'. Anyone know the best way to go about getting a new one? Online, wallmart, pawn shop? I only want to spend around 100, not those 500 dollar ones I seen in Best Buy.

I need a home theater upgrade, my stereo reciever keeps turning off and saying "amp error" and its pissing me off so I'm going to get a new one. I've had this one since 98'. Anyone know the best way to go about getting a new one? Online, wallmart, pawn shop? I only want to spend around 100, not those 500 dollar ones I seen in Best Buy.

Ebay

I got one for $225 from Best Buy and I love it...

Thanks ecurb and everyone for your help. The thing is I do not need speakers, ect... I just need a reciever by itself.

Archived