Rookie QB Edwards aims to give Bills spark

JetNation

i don't like playing a rookie with nothing to lose. He's going to look like kellen against the ravens, slow start, big finish.

Not to mention FF, but i gave Evans the start since i have a strong feeling trent is going to lean on him like a crutch and just launch the ball over the top. I hope Revis eats his wheaties.

i don't like playing a rookie with nothing to lose. He's going to look like kellen against the ravens, slow start, big finish.

Not to mention FF, but i gave Evans the start since i have a strong feeling trent is going to lean on him like a crutch and just launch the ball over the top. I hope Revis eats his wheaties.

I hope so... Evans has cost me some wins already!

I'm very excited to see Trent play with a week of practice and reps as the #1 guy. I think hes going to be something special.

A week of practice doesn't make a QB.

He will probably play pretty badly, it is just a matter if the running game and defense can bail him out.

BZ

A week of practice doesn't make a QB.

I understand that. I'm just saying, that is much more than he got last week when JP was hurt on the first play of the game, and then Trent was thrown to the wolves in their den with no first team reps or anything.

He should be a bit more comfortable, especially at home, than last week. I'm not saying hes going to tear **** up sunday or the rest of the season, but I think that if hes our guy, going into next season, he could be something special.

Archived