Signs of Life

JetCane

Mets and Marlins brawling on the field a couple of times. only one real punch thrown.

Mets up 10-0.

I cant believe I'll have to watch the fox game and root for the braves. This is madness.

Why would you root for the Braves?

Should be interesting to see if the Mets bullpen can keep the run total under 13 before they get 4 outs, lol.

lol

I have a full day of tv viewing to watch today. mets, wash-phil, i see ru-md is on, fsu-bama at 5. and usc-wash, fla-auburn at night. good thing i have food in the house. :character41:

I pretty buzzed today, too!

Forgot wash was pllaying phil, and not the braves lmao@me

Its really sad that the Mess now have to have other teams lose in the final two games of the season in order for them to have a playoff game to decide their playoff fate or to just flat out get in. This division should've been clinched up weeks ago.

Reyes' postgame comments on the brawl were humorous.

Apparently he and the fla pitcher- garcia, know each other a long time and have broken bread together many times.

after garcia tried to hit castillo with a pitch (he threw it behind his knees) the dugouts emptied.

Later, Reyes was on third, and garcia yelled at him he was going to throw over to third and hit him with the ball. Reyes thought he was joking. garcia then asked Reyes if he wanted to fight, so Reyes said "let's go" and garcia charged third base. Dugouts empty again.

Its really sad that the Mess now have to have other teams lose in the final two games of the season in order for them to have a playoff game to decide their playoff fate or to just flat out get in. This division should've been clinched up weeks ago.

If the Phils lose today and tomorrow with a Mets win there is no play-off game.

Sportswriting 101......know what you're talking about before you troll sport.

Isn't that 124's point? Other teams losing?

While the Mess still have an opportunity to win the Division, it should have been over a week ago.

Isn't that 124's point? Other teams losing?

While the Mess still have an opportunity to win the Division, it should have been over a week ago.

They may have the opp without the play-off game.....shoulda, woulda, coulda.....let's stop rooting because you have seen this before with the Sox.:rolleyes:

I knew you were a troll football wise but now you are calling us the mess?

By the way.....shouldn't the AL East have been wrapped up long ago? There are no extra style points for how you win your division.

They may have the opp without the play-off game.....shoulda, woulda, coulda.....let's stop rooting because you have seen this before with the Sox.:rolleyes:

I knew you were a troll football wise but now you are calling us the mess?

By the way.....shouldn't the AL East have been wrapped up long ago? There are no extra style points for how you win your division.

Maybe so, but there is a difference in beating back the Phils and Braves and the 200 million pound gorilla in the Yanks.

Maybe so, but there is a difference in beating back the Phils and Braves and the 200 million pound gorilla in the Yanks.

Says the 150 million dollar Sox....

BTW, the Mets have the highest payroll in the NL at 115 Million

30 million more then the Phillies or the Braves...;)

And the 2007 salaries are out..The yankees are at 189 Million...not 200 mil...

Um.

Know what you're talking about first thanks.

Read in the paper the other day that if there is a tie in the NL East and NL West there will be a Playoff game for both divisions and the wild card spot. In my estimatios, that is still possible with a San Diego W tonight.

Nice try trying to look the part of a poster who doesn't have an agenda to come after me.:Typotux:

Um.

Know what you're talking about first thanks.

Read in the paper the other day that if there is a tie in the NL East and NL West there will be a Playoff game for both divisions and the wild card spot. In my estimatios, that is still possible with a San Diego W tonight.

Nice try trying to look the part of a poster who doesn't have an agenda to come after me.:Typotux:

Still have no idea what you are talking about. SD played this afternoon.

Still have no idea what you are talking about. SD played this afternoon.

At the time of my post they were in the 11th inning.

MLB came out with a situation that if the Mets and Phillies tie for the NL East today and the Diamondbacks and Padres tie for the NL West today that both divisions will have to play a playoff game to determine the winners and then the losers will meet for the Wild Card.

This is still possible today with the Mets and Phillies both losing or both winning and with a Padre W and an Arizona L.

As a Sox Fan I have seen this before.......tanking for a long time before having a great game and blowing someone out.

They will blow it.

Strong prediction.

And the funny part is, the Mets could still win today, and need to play 2 more games just to see if they qualify for the postseason. Then on Wednesday, the real post-season starts, with possibly 2 very tired teams playing the Cubbies and D. Backs.

Archived