Wassup fools!!

Boozer76

WHOOOOOO! BOOZ IS HERE!!! WHOOOOOOO! WHOOOOOOO!!!!! BOOZ IS HERE!! WHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

OK, who invited him? How the hell do you ban people on this thing? :lol:

Seriously, Hiya Booz! We're building the world's best site here, so help us with any suggestions. If I have to hear Max begging to put up another "What's Jordan Knight from the Backstreet Boys doing now?" Blog, I'll scream.

I am here!!! :twisted:

Don't lie. WHat's next, you'll say that you can't name all 5 N'Syncers? LIAR!??!?

If I have to hear Max begging to put up another "What's Jordan Knight from the Backstreet Boys doing now?" Blog, I'll scream.

ok even i know Jordan Knight was Nw Kids On the block :!:

You might as well pay Tom right now, Max.

Since I'm not a moderator here, I just plain don't give a crap if Boozer follows the rules.

Ahh, freedom.

P.S. I love you, too, Booz. In a strictly manly, hetero way, of course.

Bob maybe this wasn't made clear but man love is welcome here. Man love in a hetero way isn't.

You might as well pay Tom right now, Max.

Since I'm not a moderator here, I just plain don't give a crap if Boozer follows the rules.

Ahh, freedom.

P.S. I love you, too, Booz. In a strictly manly, hetero way, of course.

Thanks Bob lol. Hey, just to make things even, I think I'll ask Tom and Max for mod privelages and delete on of your threads just for old times sakes :lol:

Thanks Bob lol. Hey, just to make things even, I think I'll ask Tom and Max for mod privelages and delete on of your threads just for old times sakes :lol:

Fair enough. The only apparent rules here are "no nudity and no cursing." So, I'm off to Google a pic of a nude person, cursing.

I take no responsibility if the only available pic is of TomShane. Or Limolady.

Fair enough. The only apparent rules here are "no nudity and no cursing." So, I'm off to Google a pic of a nude person, cursing.

I take no responsibility if the only available pic is of TomShane. Or Limolady.

If you get Tom and Limo in the same shot, it will definitely be acceptable.

Guys I just went back into the archives and thought this deserved a BUMP.

Remember 2 days ago when Boozer used to post here? Man those were the days. Anyone talk to him lately? I wonder how he is doing.

Actually anyone remember the OLD BOARD? Last week when it was just Tom, Bren, GGG, GG and myself. Wow those were the good old days for sure.

Not sure if things will ever be that much fun again.

Remember 2 days ago when Boozer used to post here? Man those were the days. Anyone talk to him lately? I wonder how he is doing.

Actually anyone remember the OLD BOARD? Last week when it was just Tom, Bren, GGG, GG and myself. Wow those were the good old days for sure.

gee don't we feelwelcomed and loved now

ah... i remember it as if it was yesterday...

Those were the days, my friend,

We thought they'd never end,

We'd sing and dance forever and a day;

We'd live the life we choose,

We'd fight and never lose

For we were young and sure to have our way.

La la la la la la.... la la la la la la...

Those were the days, oh yes, those were the days.

Archived