Just remember who said it first!

lancemehl

Ok I wrote a long drawn out post talking about how Mangini sux and he has no experience, he's too young...blah blah, but it was too long, (Max only read the first two lines and Serphnx admits only skimming and points out good arguments about his age.)

So I edited it to

What if Herm's regime had called that sequence of plays from the 5?

ANSWER THAT PLEASE. or any past regime?

Where's this train named Barnes we picked up?? 2nd and 1 from the five???Where is he??????

what if this was Herm and Hackett???I thought it was.

And I resent the fact that Woody and fatty are using my beloved team as an experiment.

You need a coach that knows and has seen MANY different things throughout his career(preferrably playing and coaching) so he can best use what he has, like Parcells and all the other greats.

Not JAM A square block into a round hole.

F--- You Mangini.

You ruined Vilma.

You ruined DRob(whatever was there to ruin,actually we'll never know,he could've become a helluva DT)

Bryan Thomas........paging Bryan Thomas.

Even a drunk Bears fan knew we were going to Coles on 4th and 1 from the shotgun.(he called it)

I'm surprised Andy Reid didn't put 8 guys in that corner. We use that play so much. S---, we hadn't yet, it was only odds, it was coming.

Ok I wrote a long drawn out post talking about how Mangini sux and he has no experience, he's too young...blah blah, but it was too long, (Max only read the first two lines and Serphnx admits only skimming and points out good arguments about his age.)

So I edited it to

What if Herm's regime had called that sequence of plays from the 5?

ANSWER THAT PLEASE. or any past regime?

Where's this train named Barnes we picked up?? 2nd and 1 from the five???Where is he??????

what if this was Herm and Hackett???I thought it was.

And I resent the fact that Woody and fatty are using my beloved team as an experiment.

You need a coach that knows and has seen MANY different things throughout his career(preferrably playing and coaching) so he can best use what he has, like Parcells and all the other greats.

Not JAM A square block into a round hole.

F--- You Mangini.

You ruined Vilma.

You ruined DRob(whatever was there to ruin,actually we'll never know,he could've become a helluva DT)

Bryan Thomas........paging Bryan Thomas.

Even a drunk Bears fan knew we were going to Coles on 4th and 1 from the shotgun.(he called it)

I'm surprised Andy Reid didn't put 8 guys in that corner. We use that play so much. S---, we hadn't yet, it was only odds, it was coming.

30 year olds are out there prosecuting and defending murder cases, and performing life-saving surgery. How does a 35 year old get an excuse to stink at strategizing for a game, which is inconsequential in comparison? It has nothing to do with age, he is just an idiot. Tomlin seems to be doing fine and he is young.

30 year olds are out there prosecuting and defending murder cases, and performing life-saving surgery. How does a 35 year old get an excuse to stink at strategizing for a game, which is inconsequential in comparison? It has nothing to do with age, he is just an idiot. Tomlin seems to be doing fine and he is young.

No I'm not, Serphx was the first one to say a negative word about that fool on this board and that was a few days ago. I've said it pretty much all year. Oh, no, my friend, the Troll, I am the Oracle on this one!

I bashed him all offseason for the ridiculous trades he was making.

No I'm not, Serphx was the first one to say a negative word about that fool on this board and that was a few days ago. I've said it pretty much all year. Oh, no, my friend, the Troll, I am the Oracle on this one!

I bashed him all offseason for the ridiculous trades he was making.

LOL you are taking credit for saying it first? People have been complaining about Pennington here since his junior year at Marshall.

Holy Crap, Max, at least read my posts to the 3rd line, I know they tend to run long when I rant, but do you really think I believe I as the first to call for Penny's head???/

and I'm not, It's the Genius I saw through all year.

LOL you are taking credit for saying it first? People have been complaining about Pennington here since his junior year at Marshall.

Holy Crap, Max, at least read my posts to the 3rd line, I know they tend to run long when I rant, but do you really think I believe I as the first to call for Penny's head???/

and I'm not, It's the Genius I saw through all year.

30 year olds are out there prosecuting and defending murder cases, and performing life-saving surgery. .

Correct, but they are not CEO of the Law Firm! Why do you always argue wth me, serphnx and we usually agree. You and Max completely misinterpreted that post.

Maybe it's me, maybe I'm typing to fast out of anger.

Here's the point:

I feel( and i may be wrong) that I was the first Jet fan, both online and in my circle of friends to say "Mangini sucks". I credit sephnx with being the first on this board to finally say it before the Eagles game.and I give all the reasons why/

I think you don't want to read a long post so you're not getting it.

30 year olds are out there prosecuting and defending murder cases, and performing life-saving surgery. .

Correct, but they are not CEO of the Law Firm! Why do you always argue wth me, serphnx and we usually agree. You and Max completely misinterpreted that post.

Here's the point:

I feel( and i may be wrong) that I was the first Jet fan, both online and in my circle of friends to say "Mangini sucks". I credit sephnx with being the first on this board to finally say it before the Eagles game.and I give all the reasons why/

Here's the point:

Haha I skimmed it but I am not really arguing that Mangini is in over his head or anything. Tomlin is like 34 isn't he? Payton is young too. It's just these guys seem to have an actual plan and Mangini doesn't, I think there is a difference.

There are 35 year old CEOs out there. Not many but: http://www.forbes.com/leadership/2006/07/06/leadership-management-ceo-cz_ph_0706americasyoungestceos.html

There's that one guy with the clothing line.

At the end of the day it doesn't change the fact that I should really go to sleep, and that this team is an absolute mess.

Here's the point:

Haha I skimmed it but I am not really arguing that Mangini is in over his head or anything. Tomlin is like 34 isn't he? Payton is young too. It's just these guys seem to have an actual plan and Mangini doesn't, I think there is a difference.

There are 35 year old CEOs out there. Not many but: http://www.forbes.com/leadership/2006/07/06/leadership-management-ceo-cz_ph_0706americasyoungestceos.html

At the end of the day it doesn't change the fact that I should really go to sleep, and that this team is an absolute mess.

You know, it's hard to argue your points about the age, but at the same time, it was probably this "Hire a young coach" craze that played into the decision.

Yes, there are some entrepreneurs,daddy's boys, and,like I said, a$$kissers, and probably other ways that 35 year olds got to CEO, that was a bad comparison because football isn't a clothing line or GE. My fault for bringing that up,

yeah, get to sleep and I need to get in the shower, neither of us need to waste a second more on this disaster of a team.

Tyson's going to disagree. He's been bitching about Mangini for a LONG time.

Sounds like a smart guy. I knew the "I said first" people would come out as soon as I hit send I wished I could change the title. Screw it. I don't care.

We suck. Same old jets.

2nd and one from the 5 to tie the game late in the 4th and Joe Walton, Rich Kotite, Bruce Coslett, Pete Carroll, Al Groh, Herm Edwards or Eric Mangini at the helm.

Same result. It's all in Joe Willy's contract.

LOL....now all the aspiring" I told ya so guys" are fighting over who is the king of misery.

Isn't a football team message board by its very nature an "I told you so" type of place?

Isn't it a constant battle of "I know more about the team than you"?

I concede, I wasn't the first to bitch about Mangini, but I did do quite a bit of it, so Props to me! I am a member of the "Court of Misery"

And don't blame me for signing that contract, that was Joe Naath and the Devil.

Will not defend Mangini. Penny is done and the playcalling sucked.

But I'd note that he ran a whole bunch of 4-man fronts yesterday, and it didn't really matter. Vilma still sucks donkey balls;he could have the '85 Bears front 4 in front of him

and he'd still get pushed around all game. He's too small. How you line up the front 7 doesn't matter much when they all pretty much stink.

Archived