The UNofficial Jets vs. Bungles Tailgate Thread

JetCane

And dont gimme any sh1t about it either, ;-)

I've been p1ssed off at this Jets season all week. :bag:

It's UNofficial, and it's only a TAILGATE thread. Someone else can start the ****Official Game Thread**** at the appropriate time.

Here are some highlights of Clemens from the ravens game. Do you think his release is

a) slow

B) average

c) quicker than average

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80278c9b

As a side topic for the tailgate, what is her story? i dont follow hollywood types- she looks like a hottie. Is she a beyotch? I know who she is married to. Is she talented, i know matrix, or just hot looking?

244.smith.jada.092706.jpg

Anyone see Sarah's show?

sarahsilvermanlarge2pp7.jpg

Damn dude. Did you have to use the term "Bungles"? Sure Cincinnati is struggling this season, but IMHO we haven't decended back into that black abyss yet.

Sorry mate, but the Bungles comments will continue until the Franchise gets their act together.

The Bengals have made one playoff appearance since 1991 and have had over 10 players arrested in the last 2 years.

Damn dude. Did you have to use the term "Bungles"? Sure Cincinnati is struggling this season, but IMHO we haven't decended back into that black abyss yet.

Eh you know, we got the Jills, Iggles, Bungels, Cheaters, Dolfags and vagiants on the schedule.

And dont gimme any sh1t about it either, ;-)

I've been p1ssed off at this Jets season all week. :bag:

It's UNofficial, and it's only a TAILGATE thread. Someone else can start the ****Official Game Thread**** at the appropriate time.

Here are some highlights of Clemens from the ravens game. Do you think his release is

a) slow

B) average

c) quicker than average

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80278c9b

As a side topic for the tailgate, what is her story? i dont follow hollywood types- she looks like a hottie. Is she a beyotch? I know who she is married to. Is she talented, i know matrix, or just hot looking?

244.smith.jada.092706.jpg

Anyone see Sarah's show?

sarahsilvermanlarge2pp7.jpg

Sarah is hot, and not a bad comedian either.

Hey JC, do you get the significance of the Sarah photo??

LOL, old (and untrue) rumor that Hasidic (sp) Jews have sex with a sheet in between them, the hole being a . . . um . . . a necessity. In the old days in Williamsburg, Brooklyn (major Hasidic community there) that was a common story being told among the punk Italian kids.;)

I thought only old timers from Brooklyn knew about that one Senior?

Edit: And Larry David.

LOL, old (and untrue) rumor that Hasidic (sp) Jews have sex with a sheet in between them, the hole being a . . . um . . . a necessity. In the old days in Williamsburg, Brooklyn (major Hasidic community there) that was a common story being told among the punk Italian kids.;)

I thought only old timers from Brooklyn knew about that one Senior?

Edit: And Larry David.

Do they have to cut 2 or 3 holes if they want to expand the playbook a little?

Do they have to cut 2 or 3 holes if they want to expand the playbook a little?

We always just assumed they would just shift the sheet around, but now that you mention it I'm thinking 5 holes would be about right. (Don't forget the ears).

Archived