Players I suspect were/are on roids:

TomShane

While I agree that this is the dumbest thread I've ever participated in...and I'm not shocked smizzy is a part of it either...you dont need to lecture me about the positives/negatives about steroids. You get fat and grow manboobs only if u let urself go after prolonged periods of time without keeping yourself in shape. If those 2 dudes were taking steroids, they both seemingly never touched a freeweight. Thats not cheating in my book, thats putting urself at a serious disadvantage.

David Ortiz and Kevin Millar are not on steroids. Period! Thats all there is to say about that. I'm not saying the Red Sox dont have their culprits, just you Yankee fans simply must be held accountable for your ridiculous statements.

I threw in Paul O'Neil to iritate you guys like you threw in guys like Schilling, Ortiz, Millar, etc... to irritate us. Both statements make zero sense.

LOL...I never mentioned any redsox but 2...Gabe Kapler and Trot Nixon....I never mentioned Ortiz or Millar...Get it straight...Im the level headed Yankee fan. Go read my list again...It's fair & balanced.

(sigh) Idiots.

Try as you might to diminish the accomplishments of BIG PAPI (!!!) but the wild accusation is void of any and all merit. Of course it is...it derives from the stained keyboard of EB.

1. Its no coincidence that Ortiz's power numbers quadrupled...so did the amount of at-bats he gets.

2. Steroids make you big and buff with chizzled muscle, not fatness. Basically, if Ortiz shot up, he must not have touched a dumbbell.

3. This year it is assumed everyone is steroid free and Ortiz is still smashing HRs...moonshots too.

Basically you 2 playa-hatas can suck it!

1.You need to work on your math skills. 415 to 582 is not quadrupling. You'd have to have like 1600 AB's to quadruple from 415.

2. You obviously assume that Sheffield took steroids. He is still smashing the ball and can hit it a mile at any time. So by the same argument, it's just as ignorant to believe that Sheffield took them as it may be to think that Ortiz has taken them. Or maybe you can just go with the double standard.

Kevin Millar? He looks like a fat, beer-swilling couch potato. Do you people even know anyone who has taken steroids before?

Some notables left out:

Brad Fullmer

Mike Sweeney

Benito Santiago (duh)

Kevin Brown

Milton Bradley

Paul O'Neil (roid rage)

and last but not least, the players who needed steroids just to get to the level of SUCKING:

Manny Alexander

Jeremy Giambi

Please Paul O'Neill did not take steroids. He was much more of an average hitter than a power hitter. His career high was 28 HR's, and the most he ever hit as a lefthanded hitting Yankee was 24 and he was very durable and rarely got hurt.

1.You need to work on your math skills. 415 to 582 is not quadrupling. You'd have to have like 1600 AB's to quadruple from 415.

2. You obviously assume that Sheffield took steroids. He is still smashing the ball and can hit it a mile at any time. So by the same argument, it's just as ignorant to believe that Sheffield took them as it may be to think that Ortiz has taken them. Or maybe you can just go with the double standard.

what about the BALCO packages and extensive papertrail of receipts that were delivered to Garroid's house? Oh right...you dont believe it because he's a Yankee!

What about his own (albeit BS!!!) ADMISSION to using some type of steroid cream? Oh right, he's still innocent! Why would any of therse million dollar athletes be aware of what they are putting into their bodies???

Either youre lying and you think Garroid was on the juice, or youre ignorant and talk out of your @ss as u post???

I hate to say it because he's one of my favorite players in baseball who is not a Yankee and that would be

Brian Giles and without a doubt in my mind...Benito Santiago..it didn't help his numbers much but if you look at how wide that guys chest got over the span of a couple of seasons (sharing a locker room with Bonds) it just makes me wonder.

LUIS GONZALEZ

Without roids he would have popped up that cheap blooper to the catcher instead of hitting it over the drawn in shortstop. F HIM I HOPE HE FALLS OFF A CLIFF AND ROCKS SCRAPE OFF HIS TESTES.

Little touch of roid rage there, EB? Perhaps that explains your awesome Little League career.

Little touch of roid rage there, EB? Perhaps that explains your awesome Little League career.

Believe it or not SJ but I hit a home run in little league

(inside the park)

single up the middle, I see the centerfield act lazy so I take off for 2nd base, he overthrows and I take off for 3rd base and that throw goes past the 3rd baseman and I jet home.

Archived