Finally...

PantyHose&Furs

Like a lot of the posters I'm seriously pumped up about today.

Finally we're going to see what our team as it's (for the most part) going to look like next year...which, being year 3, many predicted would be the year we REALLY start to get it right and compete.

I'll be rooting for Kellen to demonstrate that you don't need to be overly cerebral to make great decisions. I want a guy that plays to win...as opposed to playing NOT to lose. Throw it around 11 and make some plays. We've got your back!

I'll be rooting for Harris to blow more people up! From the moment he stepped on the field he's been hitting people behind the LOS and making positive plays. He reminds me A LOT of Pepper Johnson. Stout with a mean streak. We're gonna love this kid.

I'll be rooting for Revis to shut some people down. We all recognize he gets it...and it's only a matter of time before the game slows down for him...his confidence grows and he becomes a player that delivers big time for us. This guy packs a payload (he leads our team in tackles) and is very good in coverage. I'm extremely happy with him and again believe he's going to be a fun player to watch and someone who we come to count on week in and week out. He's a player.

I'll be rooting for D'brick and Mangold to push people around. Quietly D'Brick has really started to play well and we all know what Mangold brings. Get Bender in there and let's see how he meshes...Kellen is going to help this line by getting it out and moving a guy (or two) out of the box.

As for the D-Line...well...some problems will need to be fixed in the offseason.

Overall...FINALLY I'm pumped to watch a game and really root for our guys!

good post PH&F...it is becoming fun to watch these young Jets start to get "it". I hope KC does us as proud as he did in his 1st start. I hope to start seeing some different players on the DL-maybe DeVito and start seeing guys like Bryan Thomas start to to get phased out-I like this whole youth movement we're moving towards-it's exciting to be a Jets fan again-one request if I might; Hey Eric how about giving David Bowens some playing time? Too bad Justin Miller got hurt this would have been a great time for his learning curve in the DB

Seeing Clemens will be good.......this is a fast secondary though and Williams will mix in plenty of blitzes after NOT coming after Bardy last week.

As for Revis...he hasn't really played that well at all but the athleticism seems to be there so hopefully what we've seen is just the usual growing pains.

Seeing Clemens will be good.......this is a fast secondary though and Williams will mix in plenty of blitzes after NOT coming after Bardy last week.

As for Revis...he hasn't really played that well at all but the athleticism seems to be there so hopefully what we've seen is just the usual growing pains.

Considering he is a rookie and the Jets have not had a pass rush until last week, Revis has actually played very well. The one TD he has given up (Evans last week), was pretty flukey with Elam's kamakazie routine.

Considering he is a rookie and the Jets have not had a pass rush until last week, Revis has actually played very well. The one TD he has given up (Evans last week), was pretty flukey with Elam's kamakazie routine.

Come on...big Pass Interference peanlties along with games where teams have went right at him with success. I am not down on him at all but he has received undue praise in my opinion. To say he has played very well is rather extreme.

Here's hoping he does indeed reach that status.

Archived