THE SPURS WIN!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!

TomShane

Really? Game 7 was tonight? No sh*t? Yeah, exactly TS, nobody cares. So the most boringest team in the NBA beat the 2nd most boringest team in the NBA. I didn't watch 1 game of this series, not 1, about 5 minutes of Game 6 but I wasn't even paying attention. :lol:

Well I was quite interested, since it featured 2 teams that my Nets have played closely. Parker gives Kidd fits, but where did Ginobili come from all of a sudden? I thought he took a step back last year, but now he's even driving to the hoop and playing defense. WTF? And then there's Ben Wallace. How can you not love a C at 6'9" that leads the league in rebounds? The man's a total menace on D. Good series with some inconsistent calls. If not for the zebras this could've either been a sweep or gone the other way. Kudos to Detroit for making a game of it down there.

Well I was quite interested, since it featured 2 teams that my Nets have played closely. Parker gives Kidd fits, but where did Ginobili come from all of a sudden? I thought he took a step back last year, but now he's even driving to the hoop and playing defense. WTF? And then there's Ben Wallace. How can you not love a C at 6'9" that leads the league in rebounds? The man's a total menace on D. Good series with some inconsistent calls. If not for the zebras this could've either been a sweep or gone the other way. Kudos to Detroit for making a game of it down there.

Chauncey Billups almost killed Richard Jefferson by under-cutting him on the fast break and Bruce Bowen tried to kill Vince Carter on a jump shot 30 feet away from the basket. That's good basketball? These teams were boring and embarrassing to the NBA. I hear you about fundamental basketball and whatnot, but those teams are polluted with thugs.

Chauncey Billups almost killed Richard Jefferson by under-cutting him on the fast break and Bruce Bowen tried to kill Vince Carter on a jump shot 30 feet away from the basket. That's good basketball? These teams were boring and embarrassing to the NBA. I hear you about fundamental basketball and whatnot, but those teams are polluted with thugs.

:stu:

Quit your whining! Ok, we get it... you don't like Detroit.

Yeah it's too bad. Maybe you guys can go out and sign that kid from Temple that John Chaney sent in to "goon up" the kids from St. Joes.

What is that I hear? Is that more crying from Nets/Mets fan? Sounds like a lil bitch. Where were the Nets again, Shane? Oh yaeh... that's right! They were at home! All you can say, right now, is Detroit is your daddy, and you love to take it.

What is that I hear? Is that more crying from Nets/Mets fan? Sounds like a lil b!tch. Where were the Nets again, Shane? Oh yaeh... that's right! They were at home! All you can say, right now, is Detroit is your daddy, and you love to take it.

Now, I guess the trick will be to slide-tackle Chauncey Billups when he's in the air next season. That's how you win, I guess. Don't get me wrong, I'm ALL for physical play and for making dudes pay for going to the rack, but the Billups-on-Jefferson play and the Bruce Bowen-on-Carter play were two of the most chickensh*t things I've ever seen.

And PS, storm, when Larry Brown leaves your dick in the dirt in about a week like he does to every franchise he works for, good luck winning 40 games next year with that group of rejects. Brown specifically slaps together groups of untalented outcasts and wins with them because the only star allowed on a Larry Brown team is Larry Brown. Good luck with Paul Silas next year trying to figure out why, all of a sudden, Chauncey Billups and Rip Hamilton suck again.

What is that I hear? Is that more crying from Nets/Mets fan? Sounds like a lil b!tch. Where were the Nets again, Shane? Oh yaeh... that's right! They were at home! All you can say, right now, is Detroit is your daddy, and you love to take it.

Now, I guess the trick will be to slide-tackle Chauncey Billups when he's in the air next season. That's how you win, I guess. Don't get me wrong, I'm ALL for physical play and for making dudes pay for going to the rack, but the Billups-on-Jefferson play and the Bruce Bowen-on-Carter play were two of the most chickensh*t things I've ever seen.

And PS, storm, when Larry Brown leaves your dick in the dirt in about a week like he does to every franchise he works for, good luck winning 40 games next year with that group of rejects. Brown specifically slaps together groups of untalented outcasts and wins with them because the only star allowed on a Larry Brown team is Larry Brown. Good luck with Paul Silas next year trying to figure out why, all of a sudden, Chauncey Billups and Rip Hamilton suck again.

And PS, storm, when Larry Brown leaves your d!ck in the dirt in about a week like he does to every franchise he works for, good luck winning 40 games next year with that group of rejects. Brown specifically slaps together groups of untalented outcasts and wins with them because the only star allowed on a Larry Brown team is Larry Brown. Good luck with Paul Silas next year trying to figure out why, all of a sudden, Chauncey Billups and Rip Hamilton suck again.

So... they weren't a 50 win team before Larry got there? Just so I'm clear on the matter. Those "untalented rejects" have won over 50 games a few years in a row there, bud. Rick Carlisle won 50 games his first two seasons in Detroit. Larry won 50 games with the same group. So... I guess that means this group is a bunch of 50 game winners?

And, all you're doing is crying! You're a freaking crybaby! Wah! The Pistons are better than the Nets! Deal with it. Just because you don't like the Pistons, doesn't mean they're garbage.

Take your vendetta elsewhere.

And PS, storm, when Larry Brown leaves your d!ck in the dirt in about a week like he does to every franchise he works for, good luck winning 40 games next year with that group of rejects. Brown specifically slaps together groups of untalented outcasts and wins with them because the only star allowed on a Larry Brown team is Larry Brown. Good luck with Paul Silas next year trying to figure out why, all of a sudden, Chauncey Billups and Rip Hamilton suck again.

So... they weren't a 50 win team before Larry got there? Just so I'm clear on the matter. Those "untalented rejects" have won over 50 games a few years in a row there, bud. Rick Carlisle won 50 games his first two seasons in Detroit. Larry won 50 games with the same group. So... I guess that means this group is a bunch of 50 game winners?

And, all you're doing is crying! You're a freaking crybaby! Wah! The Pistons are better than the Nets! Deal with it. Just because you don't like the Pistons, doesn't mean they're garbage.

Take your vendetta elsewhere.

Those "untalented rejects" have won over 50 games a few years in a row there, bud. Rick Carlisle won 50 games his first two seasons in Detroit. Larry won 50 games with the same group. So... I guess that means this group is a bunch of 50 game winners?

LOL.

Great point, Shadow. "Before Larry Brown got there, they didn't suck! They were being coached by the 2005 coach of the year!".

Way to add to TS's argument.

Those "untalented rejects" have won over 50 games a few years in a row there, bud. Rick Carlisle won 50 games his first two seasons in Detroit. Larry won 50 games with the same group. So... I guess that means this group is a bunch of 50 game winners?

LOL.

Great point, Shadow. "Before Larry Brown got there, they didn't suck! They were being coached by the 2005 coach of the year!".

LOL.

How am I adding to his arguement? Carlisle was a rookie coach. And, if I'm not mistaken, that was the first year the group was together.

Go back to rooting for the Clippers, Troll. Y'know, a team that can't sniff success, and is a second class citizen in it's city.

LOL.

How am I adding to his arguement? Carlisle was a rookie coach. And, if I'm not mistaken, that was the first year the group was together.

Go back to rooting for the Clippers, Troll. Y'know, a team that can't sniff success, and is a second class citizen in it's city.

If only I really gave a sh*t about the NBA, that comment might have hurt my feelings. There are only two major American sports. I root for the Clippers the same way I root for Rusty Wallace.

If only I really gave a sh*t about the NBA, that comment might have hurt my feelings. There are only two major American sports. I root for the Clippers the same way I root for Rusty Wallace.

Allow me to apologize, storm. Congratulations on your team's success, even if it did set the NBA back ten years in terms of viewership and general enjoyment of the game. Here's hoping that the ugliest team in sports history, both in style of play and facially, fades into obscurity and Detroit reverts back into the hell-hated rat's nest it has always been.

Allow me to apologize, storm. Congratulations on your team's success, even if it did set the NBA back ten years in terms of viewership and general enjoyment of the game. Here's hoping that the ugliest team in sports history, both in style of play and facially, fades into obscurity and Detroit reverts back into the hell-hated rat's nest it has always been.

that apology was sooooo smooth!!! no wonder you are so good with the ladies :lol:

that apology was sooooo smooth!!! no wonder you are so good with the ladies :lol:

You're aware that defense never fades away, right? Just so we're clear? Honestly.... New Jerseys been good for what? Three years? And all of a sudden they're trash talking like they're somebody? Damn...

And, who cares? Honestly, the NBA did it to themselves. This style of play isn't bad. It's fundamental. What the NBA is missing, and what's it's bashed for not having! You people talk out both sides of your mouths. That and I don't remember it setting the NBA back ten years when the Bad Boys were doing it, representing, and doing it well.

Obviously, you've never been to Detroit. It's not as bad as everyone says it is. Just has a bad rep. It's the people in power who fail to change any of the stereotypes about Detroit. Myself? I don't like it down there... it's boring as sin.

You're aware that defense never fades away, right? Just so we're clear? Honestly.... New Jerseys been good for what? Three years? And all of a sudden they're trash talking like they're somebody? Damn...

And, who cares? Honestly, the NBA did it to themselves. This style of play isn't bad. It's fundamental. What the NBA is missing, and what's it's bashed for not having! You people talk out both sides of your mouths. That and I don't remember it setting the NBA back ten years when the Bad Boys were doing it, representing, and doing it well.

Obviously, you've never been to Detroit. It's not as bad as everyone says it is. Just has a bad rep. It's the people in power who fail to change any of the stereotypes about Detroit. Myself? I don't like it down there... it's boring as sin.

Archived