THE SPURS WIN!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!

TomShane

Storm...Nets fans arn't really Nets fans. 90% of them used to be Knicks fans and now that we suck they have jumped the bandwagon to the Nets. It's a shame, really, it is, but you're right, the Nets and their fans have no room to talk. The Nets Suck!

Storm...Nets fans arn't really Nets fans. 90% of them used to be Knicks fans and now that we suck they have jumped the bandwagon to the Nets. It's a shame, really, it is, but you're right, the Nets and their fans have no room to talk. The Nets Suck!

They've been WAYYYYYYY better than the Knicks this century, so yes, we have every right to talk!

They've been WAYYYYYYY better than the Knicks this century, so yes, we have every right to talk!

But, not better than the Pistons... so go sit your lil a$$ back down and let the big boys talk the trash.

I didn't mention the Pistons, did I? 124 is a KNICKS fan, and I was talking SOLELY to him on the subject of Knicks vs. Nets. When have I ever said anything about the Pistons?

Don't let your bitterness affect your reading comprehension. :lol:

But, not better than the Pistons... so go sit your lil a$$ back down and let the big boys talk the trash.

I didn't mention the Pistons, did I? 124 is a KNICKS fan, and I was talking SOLELY to him on the subject of Knicks vs. Nets. When have I ever said anything about the Pistons?

And don't let the fact that I was taking up for my boy get in the way, either. And, pretty much, this thread is about Tom's obsession with hating on the Pistons. So, maybe you should take a reading class or two.

And don't let the fact that I was taking up for my boy get in the way, either. And, pretty much, this thread is about Tom's obsession with hating on the Pistons. So, maybe you should take a reading class or two.

Yeah, the thread was about TOM'S obsession, not mine, so no need to spit on me about making a post defending my team from a Knicks fan.

I know you're pissed, but c'mon, the Pistons won it all last season. Every fan earns 5-year immunity from personal grief when that is the case.

Yeah, the thread was about TOM'S obsession, not mine, so no need to spit on me about making a post defending my team from a Knicks fan.

I know you're pissed, but c'mon, the Pistons won it all last season. Every fan earns 5-year immunity from personal grief when that is the case.

Pissed? Nah... not pissed. Upset? I'm not even upset. I picked the Spurs to win... since I knew Larry would go soft on his boy.

Five year period? Obviously, you've never been a fan of a Detroit team. We take greif any time... win or lose. Detroit teams could win every championship, five years in a row, and we'd still get sh*t from people.

Archived