Yankees vs. Mets

TaborJet

Yeah? And what wussy Yankee scum sorry excuse for a pitcher is going to have the balls to do that, eh?

The need to hit Pedro is greater than any other player in MLB for the Yankees. Randy would go high and tight and knock him on his a*&

The need to hit Pedro is greater than any other player in MLB for the Yankees. Randy would pitch over the plate and pedro would knock that ball out

Yes, you are right..after KOO hit a double off of The failed unit, Pedro can surely hit a HR off of flat ball randy.

LL

I don't know, man. It's gonna be one of those "whichever team is least inepts wins" contests. If they wanted to add some spice to it, they should let Pedro drill Jeter in the face as revenge for the Clemens-Piazza disgrace.

Hey, you had your chance with Estes. :lol::lol:

Hey, you had your chance with Estes. :lol::lol:

Estes hit a Homerun that day and the Mets dominated Clemens overall. That got the job done, I would say.

I don't get the whole "beanball war" thing. Sure, pitchers need to show they OWN the inside of the plate. But does that mean possibly sacrificing a win by concentrating on the situation too much? I think winning the game is good enough "revenge".

Estes hit a Homerun that day and the Mets dominated Clemens overall. That got the job done, I would say.

I don't get the whole "beanball war" thing. Sure, pitchers need to show they OWN the inside of the plate. But does that mean possibly sacrificing a win by concentrating on the situation too much? I think winning the game is good enough "revenge".

Bro, the Estes-Piazza-Clemens debacle has cursed the Mets since the day it happened. Piazza is revealed as a pussy, Estes re-confirmed that he was a pussy and got paid off with a nice 72-MPH batting practice fastball that he lifted out of the yard, and Clemens and the Yanks escaped scot-free. The Mets, because Piazza and Estes chickensh*tted their way out of there, still have not recovered.

True but all you heard about that week was how the Mets HAD to retaliate. Estes basically threw a meatball at Clemens @ss and basically sealed his fate wiht the Mets.

True but all you heard about that week was how the Mets HAD to retaliate. Estes basically threw a meatball at Clemens @ss and basically sealed his fate wiht the Mets.

Wrong. It sealed Valentine's fate. It was easily one of the most putrid things I've ever seen. I'm STILL embarrassed by it.

yeah, I gotta agree with Shane, the Clemens-Piazza situation was a total debacle for the Mets.

I lost a ton of respect for Piazza when I saw him go berzerk after getting hit in spring training by Guillermo Mota. Where was all that when fat roger threw a chunk of his broken bat at him?

Now, though, the Yankees are the gutless cowards whose players get drilled while the pitching staff sits idly by and watches so what goes around comes around!

yeah, I gotta agree with Shane, the Clemens-Piazza situation was a total debacle for the Mets.

I lost a ton of respect for Piazza when I saw him go berzerk after getting hit in spring training by Guillermo Mota. Where was all that when fat roger threw a chunk of his broken bat at him?

Now, though, the Yankees are the gutless cowards whose players get drilled while the pitching staff sits idly by and watches so what goes around comes around!

Mandatory that you guys win tomorrow.

Lose and George will make a move just to vent his anger at this going through the motions display of baseball.

Yanks should also speed up the process of aquiring a Center fielder.

In fact the entire outfield looks scary defensively.

Not sure if Sheff has some nagging injury but he looks out of sorts on fly balls.

Mandatory that you guys win tomorrow.

Lose and George will make a move just to vent his anger at this going through the motions display of baseball.

Yanks should also speed up the process of aquiring a Center fielder.

In fact the entire outfield looks scary defensively.

Not sure if Sheff has some nagging injury but he looks out of sorts on fly balls.

Archived