AVERY = NO CLASS

NYjet10

he made fun of jason blakes cancer. It happened during the pregame against the leafs, that is why avery and tucker got into it. and a ranger player admitted that avery did and that player is very upset. not 1 ranger has stuck up for avery.

Sean avery is a low life a$$ he deserves to be suspended i hope the next time he plays the leafs someone breaks him in half and ends his career one lowlife playing for a team of lowlifes. if any ranger fan has an excuse to stick up 4 avery then u r a retard.

he made fun of jason blakes cancer. It happened during the pregame against the leafs, that is why avery and tucker got into it. and a ranger player admitted that avery did and that player is very upset. not 1 ranger has stuck up for avery.

Sean avery is a low life a$$ he deserves to be suspended i hope the next time he plays the leafs someone breaks him in half and ends his career one lowlife playing for a team of lowlifes. if any ranger fan has an excuse to stick up 4 avery then u r a retard.

How's that wonderful Chris Simon doing?

If people want to be racist, thats all well and good for them as long as they don't bring it onto the ice. Whats not good is when someone takes a stick to someone elses throat, pretty much an assault since ya know, could've killed the guy. Those classy Islanders would never do something like that, right Nyjet10?:yawn:

If people want to be racist, thats all well and good for them as long as they don't bring it onto the ice. Whats not good is when someone takes a stick to someone elses throat, pretty much an assault since ya know, could've killed the guy. Those classy Islanders would never do something like that, right Nyjet10?:yawn:

And the Rangers dressed a convicted rapist for a few games a few years ago.

We can go on and on.

And the Rangers dressed a convicted rapist for a few games a few years ago.

We can go on and on.

Was it done on the ice? It does not matter unless it was done on the ice. What he does in his spare time we do not need to know. Unfortunately we do hear these things because athletes are popular.

Trying to kill someone with a stick is what happened on the ice and that was done by a New York Scumbag Islander.

JetsMan57, enjoy your 3rd rate Hockey team on that ****ty piece of crap they call Long Island.

Was it done on the ice? It does not matter unless it was done on the ice. What he does in his spare time we do not need to know. Unfortunately we do hear these things because athletes are popular.

Trying to kill someone with a stick is what happened on the ice and that was done by a New York Scumbag Islander.

JetsMan57, enjoy your 3rd rate Hockey team on that ****ty piece of crap they call Long Island.

Bob Probert was a piece of s*** both on the ice and off of it, but I gaurantee you in his prime there wasn't a single team out there that would not have wanted him on their roster. If Avery is pissing people off that just means that he is doing his job. If the only thing a team is thinking about is Sean Avery, then they obviously aren't thinking about playing effective hockey and winning games. They're letting the goon get under their skin. Mission accomplished for Avery. He knows he's not well liked and he could probably give two s***s about it. He, like Probert and Domi before him, has the sole purpose of agitating the other team on the ice. Is he a piece of s*** person? Of course he is. But hockey's made up of POSs. It wasn't that long ago that Domi, who mind you has fought fans during games, once wore the uniform of a certain team in New York City. Frog French Canadians and Europeans get s*** on all the time in the NHL. It's a fact. If you don't think so, listen to Don Cherry every once in a while.

Haha there is absolutely no proof that Avery said anything like that, it's just some Toronto reporter pissed off that Avery embarassed Tucker and the Leafs on Hockey Night In Canada.

I think Sean Avery must be one of the most whined about players in all of sports. It's hilarious.

:bwahaharoll:

you are pathetic.

All you have left is to make fun of Long Island??? Wow.

I'm pathetic? Explain to me how I am pathetic.

Oh and no, making fun of LI is not all I have left. I have much, much more.

Like, oh, the fact that the Islanders always crumble and will crumble once again.

That Martin Brodeur is over the hill and nowhere near the same goalie he once was and that the Devils are a team headed toward a rebuilding stage.

Stay classy LBS.

I'm pathetic? Explain to me how I am pathetic.

Oh and no, making fun of LI is not all I have left. I have much, much more.

Like, oh, the fact that the Islanders always crumble and will crumble once again.

That Martin Brodeur is over the hill and nowhere near the same goalie he once was and that the Devils are a team headed toward a rebuilding stage.

Stay classy LBS.

I never was classy.

Isnt it a fact the Rangers always crumble and NEVER live up to expectations???

Islanders NEVER have any expectations. We suck year in and year out. But the Blueshirts disappoint every single freakin year... Sure the Isles havent won anything in 25 years, but 1994 is getting farther and farther in the rearview mirror. Time for some of these great players to stop sucking when it matters.

And the Devils suck. There, I agree with you on one thing:p

You're pathetic because you sunk to loserislander10's level and start childish name calling.. that is a puss out move. and pathetic. Only thing more pathetic is the Coliseum. You're better than having to make fun of Long Island to put down the Islanders and Islander fans. Stick with the team... there's plenty of ammunition there.

I never was classy.

Isnt it a fact the Rangers always crumble and NEVER live up to expectations???

Islanders NEVER have any expectations. We suck year in and year out. But the Blueshirts disappoint every single freakin year... Sure the Isles havent won anything in 25 years, but 1994 is getting farther and farther in the rearview mirror. Time for some of these great players to stop sucking when it matters.

And the Devils suck. There, I agree with you on one thing:p

You're pathetic because you sunk to loserislander10's level and start childish name calling.. that is a puss out move. and pathetic. Only thing more pathetic is the Coliseum. You're better than having to make fun of Long Island to put down the Islanders and Islander fans. Stick with the team... there's plenty of ammunition there.

way to represent LBS. GO ISLES!!!

Archived