Bills likely minus tailback Lynch vs. Patriots

JetNation

Wow this really sucks. Def hurts our slim chance we had to begin with.

Sorry man. Lynch is one of my favourite non-Pats players. His TD in Foxboro was down the end that I sit and he willed his way into the endzone.

Plus he was funny as hell on Inside the NFL when you guys played the Bengals.

Sorry man. Lynch is one of my favourite non-Pats players. His TD in Foxboro was down the end that I sit and he willed his way into the endzone.

don't think he's that good anyway! Like the Bills had a chance?

He didn't lite up the boards against our d (notice the lower case) and everyone does that!

He didn't lite up the boards against our d (notice the lower case) and everyone does that!

He didn't do much against the Pats either (20 carries/74 yards) but I like the guy.

I think he is going to be very good.

sucks to see the kid get injured as he is having a hell of a season..but then again I would sit him too instead of wasting his energy in a losing situation this week :)

The only thing the Bills have going for them this week is the drunken Western New York crowd.

Knowing Bills fans a lot of them won't even make it into the Stadium as they will start drinking on Saturday and will run out of steam by 8:15 on Sunday night.:)

I didn't actually see that but on the local interviews he comes across as being either:A: as dumb as a stump or B: a walking talking mixed vegetable dish. :P

Its because our run blocking is terrible. It's mostly our center, Melvin Fowler, he sucks, hes the true weak link of our line. Marshawn has no holes and somehow has as many yards as he does, he earns every single one, and he has a great nose for the end zone from 5 yards out and in.

If we ever got some decent run blocking, he'd be tearing **** up.

Archived