Happy Birthday Derek Jeter

faba

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Happy Belated Birthday to my Derek, the hottest man in the entire universe. Derek, I know you're reading this: You are the dreamiest boy ever and I love you. You are the one reason that I can tolerate watching a Yankees game this season. Thank you. ::wub

Does this take into account that he's hitting .216 with runners in scoring position? Doesn't the fact that he sucks detract from his "dreamy" label?

Happy Belated Birthday to my Derek, the hottest man in the entire universe. Derek, I know you're reading this: You are the dreamiest boy ever and I love you. You are the one reason that I can tolerate watching a Yankees game this season. Thank you. ::wub

Does this take into account that he's hitting .216 with runners in scoring position? Doesn't the fact that he sucks detract from his "dreamy" label?

Derek is 31 now and we can not expect him to keep running into the stands and make catches and hit 220 in clutch situations any more

Derek is 31 now and we can not expect him to keep running into the stands and make catches and hit 220 in clutch situations any more

True! And considering that he's been living on his reputation for the past five years, he's basically been on a farewell tour since he was 26. Derek, we hardly knew ye!

True! And considering that he's been living on his reputation for the past five years, he's basically been on a farewell tour since he was 26. Derek, we hardly knew ye!

he better hurry an gettaht ring for Cat so they can have baby Jeters

Derek only dates chicks that ARod has thrown away. GGG has to start at third base, and then move onto Derek. Or she can wait two seasons when Derek retires and is signing memorabilia at the local Stop N Shop. Then she can make her move. Not that Derek is good enough for her. GGG deserves a REAL Hall of Famer, not a media creation. Maybe Manny Ramirez is single and not gay?

he better hurry an gettaht ring for Cat so they can have baby Jeters

Derek only dates chicks that ARod has thrown away. GGG has to start at third base, and then move onto Derek. Or she can wait two seasons when Derek retires and is signing memorabilia at the local Stop N Shop. Then she can make her move. Not that Derek is good enough for her. GGG deserves a REAL Hall of Famer, not a media creation. Maybe Manny Ramirez is single and not gay?

Derek Sanderson Jeter...was named after THE Derek Sanderson (Gang Green Mom's favorite hockey player).

Hey, GGG - remind me to tell you some Derek Sanderson stories. I used to work at the same firm as he....although all he did was smooze hockey players, play in golf tournaments and get them to open accounts with the firm's "Sports Division" :roll:

Archived