Has Will Montgomery Replaced Adrien Clarke?

SoFlaJets

NEW LOOKS: In an effort to shake up the lineup, and perhaps take a look into the future, Eric Mangini used a few new players. LG Will Montgomery made his Jets debut and rotated with the beleaguered Adrien Clarke;

Let's hope so-talk about an under-acheiver and a disappointment=Clarke

no, Montgomery wasn't worlds better. he is smaller than Clarke but more athletic it's like a young less skilled Pete Kendall, (and they wear the same number 66)

my guess is they split time for a while, but neither wins the job long term.

the interesting thing was someone said he was subbing in at RG toward the end of the game as well, anyone can confirm?

no, Montgomery wasn't worlds better. he is smaller than Clarke but more athletic it's like a young less skilled Pete Kendall, (and they wear the same number 66)

my guess is they split time for a while, but neither wins the job long term.

the interesting thing was someone said he was subbing in at RG toward the end of the game as well, anyone can confirm?

I didn't see him at RG. But honestly it was hard to follow. There were so many new players on the field. Seeing 6 defensive subs at a time was interesting as well. Devito and Chatham played a lot. The DLine was fun to watch because they kept changing what they were doing.

On offense I was trying to figure out the rhyme and\or reason between Clarke and Montgomery. But couldn't figure anything out. It was like a platoon, series by series.

And Mangini finally played like he had nothing to lose. 1 and 8 -- he went for it, was agressive, etc. It paid off.

I didn't see him at RG. But honestly it was hard to follow. There were so many new players on the field. Seeing 6 defensive subs at a time was interesting as well. Devito and Chatham played a lot. The DLine was fun to watch because they kept changing what they were doing.

On offense I was trying to figure out the rhyme and\or reason between Clarke and Montgomery. But couldn't figure anything out. It was like a platoon, series by series.

And Mangini finally played like he had nothing to lose. 1 and 8 -- he went for it, was agressive, etc. It paid off.

some guys were saying DeVito played a good game-like you said it's hard to tell when you don't have tape to go back and study. I thought about DVRing the game but figured why bother? I'd prolly just jinx us (again) and not even watch it (like the last month and a half's games) and delete it before it's even over

Archived