More funny stuff coming out of KC from Herm

BP

Interesting you chose that quote...

LOL!

I chose that quote because he loves telling the opponent exactly what he's going to do BEFORE the game ALL the time. I have no idea why nobody gives him any criticism over that. it's just so stupid. the element of surprise is an advantage!

"Quote:

Our goal is always to score touchdowns and we’ll try to do that but we’re not going to just go out there and try to throw passes and entertain people... "

No, siree. Very flustrating, obviously. Passing is entertainment to Coach Fieldgoal.

If this risk-averse douche was on the Santa Maria, Columbus never gets out of port. Chris, there's sea monsters out there! You might fall off the edge of the earth!

LOL!

I chose that quote because he loves telling the opponent exactly what he's going to do BEFORE the game ALL the time. I have no idea why nobody gives him any criticism over that. it's just so stupid. the element of surprise is an advantage!

With Herm it doesnt matter, the other 31 teams already know his entire playbook.

1st down plays:

Run right

Run up the middle

Run left

2nd down:

Run right

Run up the middle

Run Left

Toss Right

Toss Left

3rd down:

Run right

Run up middle

Run left

Toss Right

Toss Left

RB Draw

WR Reverse

WR button hook-but making sure the WR's know where the marker is so they can catch the ball at least a good 2-3 yards before it.

HB Screen

Qb Knee

Punt

FG

4th down:

Punt-situation doesnt matter.

There was an article in Sundays Star Ledger by Paul Needell about Tomlin and how he was savvy enough to keep Dick Lebeau and not change the defense. And lo and behold, a quote from Hermy boy saying "You can't go into a new situation and try and fit square pegs into round holes".

:lol:

Sometimes I wonder if Herm is just too stupid to comprehend the BS that comes out of his mouth. Then other times I think he knows he's BSing, but he's so damn good at it, he doesn't care. Plus he knows the media will play emperors new clothes with him. And the beat goes on.

hermnofirstdowns.jpg

There was an article in Sundays Star Ledger by Paul Needell about Tomlin and how he was savvy enough to keep Dick Lebeau and not change the defense. And lo and behold, a quote from Hermy boy saying "You can't go into a new situation and try and fit square pegs into round holes".

:lol:

Sometimes I wonder if Herm is just too stupid to comprehend the BS that comes out of his mouth. Then other times I think he knows he's BSing, but he's so damn good at it, he doesn't care. Plus he knows the media will play emperors new clothes with him. And the beat goes on.

hermnofirstdowns.jpg

And to think I bought into this guys BS when he was hired...so much so, that I changed my handle from JetFanFL to Hermanator...that quickly changed after the first year though...just when you think you've met the last Ahole in your life, a person like Hermy comes along...:character0282:

Archived