Thomas Jones Vs Julius Jones

Smizzy

As 4H said, if Kellen is able to pass on a shakey Dallas secondary that will open up holes for TJ. But the bigger question is will the defense continue the stellar play they showed against Pittsburgh or will they revert to their old selves? If its the latter, Julius will have the bigger day despite sharing the load with Barber.

If Kellen can get the ball down field (imagine saying that about a jets qb)

OK I'll imagine( Namath(HOF),Richard Todd(got it downfield,it just came back the other way a lot), Ken O'Brien(great arm),Vinny T(still throwing deep at 50))

OHHHHH, I get it, that was a Chad Pennington blast, LOL good one. But he does have 5 playoff games under his belt.

I love these "Julius Jones sucks" posts. Do you people even watch the NFL outside of the Jets or do you just look at statistics?:character42:

He doesn't suck but he really hasn't lived up to the hype that surrouded him after his rookie season. He finds it difficult to get into the open field but when he does he is incredibly hard to stop.

I love these "Julius Jones sucks" posts. Do you people even watch the NFL outside of the Jets or do you just look at statistics?:character42:

i watch the NFC a lot. Never have been impressed by Julius, first chance they get to replace him, they'll do it.

Totally agree....they should have drafted Jackson IMO. GO TJ!!

I don't follow the draft too much until right before it hits. From what i had heard about S Jackson going in, i couldn't believe he slid that far. I thought there had to be a character flaw, but nope. Jackson is a damn good back.

Your prediction was wrong. Still no TDs for Thomas Jones. :Nuts:

They couldn't even score a meaningless TD at the end of the game in a 34-3 route. That was sad... What was worse is they threw a short pass on 4th and Goal.... Come on, I thought the Herm/Hackett crap along with Chad's weak arm was done... Why not at least throw it in the end zone.

If they pick it off and run 100 yards for a TD what's the difference?

Archived