Sports Illustrated's Top 20 Draft Busts of all time

Matt39

Ferry made it known that he'd rather play for the CBA's Quad City Thunder instead of a sinking Clippers ship, and made good on his threat by spending a season in Italy before the Clippers agreed to trade his rights. Venerated Cleveland GM Wayne Embry made one of the worst moves of his career by sending scoring machine Ron Harper to L.A. for Ferry, who spent 10 nondescript

:D

Ferry made it known that he'd rather play for the CBA's Quad City Thunder instead of a sinking Clippers ship, and made good on his threat by spending a season in Italy before the Clippers agreed to trade his rights. Venerated Cleveland GM Wayne Embry made one of the worst moves of his career by sending scoring machine Ron Harper to L.A. for Ferry, who spent 10 nondescript

:D

They should have a countdown posted as to how many days before Rashard Mccants is added to this list. he is going to cost some poor coach his job and disappoint a team and their fans something terribly.

I would rather have Darko keeping the bench warm for my starters for 47 minutes a night than have that little hoodrat throwing no look passes into the the third row for 45 minutes.

Carmello Anthony is the perfect example of why the age limit should be at least 20. 19 is still too low.

I would rather have Darko keeping the bench warm for my starters for 47 minutes a night than have that little hoodrat throwing no look passes into the the third row for 45 minutes.

Carmello Anthony is the perfect example of why the age limit should be at least 20. 19 is still too low.

I agree. He's a lil crybaby. The age limit should be like the NFL's. Three years out of high school. NBA players have to be the dumbest ever. I mean, no age limit? Wouldn't the vets want their jobs longer? Younger guys are getting drafted, and the older guys are losing their jobs. Well... I can't say they're the dumbest. MLB's union is pretty freakin stupid. And, the NHL Union... their stupidity knows no bounds. It's rather sad...

Back to Marshmellow... wouldn't want him on my team. Absolute garbage. If that draft was redone, the Stones would have Dwayne Wade (who'd be their starting 2 guard, easy).

I agree. He's a lil crybaby. The age limit should be like the NFL's. Three years out of high school. NBA players have to be the dumbest ever. I mean, no age limit? Wouldn't the vets want their jobs longer? Younger guys are getting drafted, and the older guys are losing their jobs. Well... I can't say they're the dumbest. MLB's union is pretty freakin stupid. And, the NHL Union... their stupidity knows no bounds. It's rather sad...

Back to Marshmellow... wouldn't want him on my team. Absolute garbage. If that draft was redone, the Stones would have Dwayne Wade (who'd be their starting 2 guard, easy).

Archived