CHAT ROOM

Brenjetsfan

Why don't you all just pretend this thread is a chat room? Drive everyone crazy. Hijack all the threads, actually! I mean, you are soooooo good at that, Gal. Perhaps that will be enough to have this Chat Room you, and obviously Brenda, love so much reinstated.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't you all just pretend this thread is a chat room? Drive everyone crazy. Hijack all the threads, actually! I mean, you are soooooo good at that, Gal. Perhaps that will be enough to have this Chat Room you, and obviously Brenda, love so much reinstated.

i drive everyone crazy :shock: who would have thought? :lol:

i drive everyone crazy :shock: who would have thought? :lol:

Preakness091.jpg

keep an eye in the front row above the yankee dug out for this guy! He is there tonite. Thats BOB he is hookin up GGG an me with yankee balt tix in sept

He may not look like much, but he has 3 blondes hanging on him. He must have a Louisville Slugger in his fruit of the looms. It also looks like his right hand is knock knock knockin' on heavens door....just a couple of inches more....

Preakness091.jpg

keep an eye in the front row above the yankee dug out for this guy! He is there tonite. Thats BOB he is hookin up GGG an me with yankee balt tix in sept

He may not look like much, but he has 3 blondes hanging on him. He must have a Louisville Slugger in his fruit of the looms. It also looks like his right hand is knock knock knockin' on heavens door....just a couple of inches more....

Archived