Reggie Bust

The Troll

Reggie Bush wasn't drafted to be a pure running back. He was drafted to play all over the field.

Bush has 161 receptions for 1159 yards and 4 TD's thus far in his career. Leon has 49 receptions for 428 yards and zero TD's.

If Leon was a "true" RB why did the Jets trade for Jones?

I think Leon is a very handy player. He reminds me of Kevin Faulk.

Leon is much better than Faulk.

So Leon has over 3 times less receptions, but not 3 times less the yardage, and you think Bush is better? Our stupid CS refuses to give the ball to Leon. When we do give him the ball he finds ways to win games for us. Have you not seen my constant complaints to this effect this season? This dumb CS whines that they don't have the players while refusing to start anyone to find out. You have to be drafted in the first 2 rounds and even then probably wait for serious injuries before you get to play. Brick and Mangold are pretty much the only 2 players that got to start right away without having to go through bull****. Revis had contract disputes and even then only started due to injury. Clemens had to wait for Chad to stink it up for weeks and weeks. Leon Washington had to wait until we had 9 losses. Harris had to wait until Vilma had an undisclosed injury, and still had to wait until around mid-season when he should have been a day 1 starter, as I believe AJ Hawk was. Brad Smith finally gets to do something, and fantasy experts already have him as a "strong buy pickup." The Yahoo fantasy experts all think Clemens should be a top fantasy option since he has "options" but our CS manages to make sure that he bungles to not even average performance.

The only players the CS is interested in starting are really crappy FA pickups like Kimo, Clarke, Clement etc. Good job CS. I hate these morons sometimes. I refuse to believe Leon Washington sucks because I think this CS has no clue how to judge talent. They were convinced Clemens is worse than Ramsey and Pennington and pretty much everyone with common sense can see that Clemens isn't that bad and at least has potential. Leon Washington to a lot of observers is also talented and we want to see.

Not only are those stats flawed becuause we don't give the ball to Leon, it's also because the Saints obsess over getting the ball to Reggie Bush, they know he cant run the ball so they always try to get in his hands through the air. He is good at catching alright but very rarely does he do anything after the catch. Like I said befor the play end when he is contacted, that is not the case with leon who actually can shrug off defenders.

The lack of big plays Bush has produced for a guy with his speed is unbelievably bad.

Meanwhile Mario Williams is becoming one of the best all around defensive players in the game.

He's got 8.5 sacks this season.

Why are you posting at *********.***?

Doesn't this place suuuuuck? Aren't you bored? This place is too slow for the likes of you. Baseball talk is dead, football talk is dead.

You should try TGG. Oh, wait. They have just basic draft stuff too.

Leon is much better than Faulk.

So Leon has over 3 times less receptions, but not 3 times less the yardage, and you think Bush is better? Our stupid CS refuses to give the ball to Leon. When we do give him the ball he finds ways to win games for us. Have you not seen my constant complaints to this effect this season? This dumb CS whines that they don't have the players while refusing to start anyone to find out. You have to be drafted in the first 2 rounds and even then probably wait for serious injuries before you get to play. Brick and Mangold are pretty much the only 2 players that got to start right away without having to go through bull****. Revis had contract disputes and even then only started due to injury. Clemens had to wait for Chad to stink it up for weeks and weeks. Leon Washington had to wait until we had 9 losses. Harris had to wait until Vilma had an undisclosed injury, and still had to wait until around mid-season when he should have been a day 1 starter, as I believe AJ Hawk was. Brad Smith finally gets to do something, and fantasy experts already have him as a "strong buy pickup." The Yahoo fantasy experts all think Clemens should be a top fantasy option since he has "options" but our CS manages to make sure that he bungles to not even average performance.

The only players the CS is interested in starting are really crappy FA pickups like Kimo, Clarke, Clement etc. Good job CS. I hate these morons sometimes. I refuse to believe Leon Washington sucks because I think this CS has no clue how to judge talent. They were convinced Clemens is worse than Ramsey and Pennington and pretty much everyone with common sense can see that Clemens isn't that bad and at least has potential. Leon Washington to a lot of observers is also talented and we want to see.

I'm not sure how much longer the CS can ignore him.

Leon- 10 carries 68 yards

Jones- 23 carries 75 yards

Leon did not get all his carries when the D was warn out. Some of his big runs/plays were on third down and early in the game.

Leon and Coles are the only threats we have on offense. There is no reason either should see the sideline, unless they are hurt (coles).

Archived