Reggie Bust

The Troll

I missed it, what happened ?

Saints had the ball and were trying to run the clock out. Since Reggie Bush doesn't know how to run forward, they had to try a trick play. Bush took the handoff for a reverse to Lance Moore and pitched the ball to an invisible man. Tampa fell on it and drove 40 yards for the game winning TD.

Saints had the ball and were trying to run the clock out. Since Reggie Bush doesn't know how to run forward, they had to try a trick play. Bush took the handoff for a reverse to Lance Moore and pitched the ball to an invisible man. Tampa fell on it and drove 40 yards for the game winning TD.

Who was the invisible man? Neil O'Donnell?

Blackout, give it up.

He was hyped up to be the next Barry Sanders, he has been a total bust. Last time I checked a RB needed to be able to run the damn ball. He can't do that, he just can't. MJD and Addai are in a totally different league to him. Mario Williams has turned into a total stud as a DE. The pick by Houston will go down in history as a genius move.

Bush is terrible.

when reggie's in the HOF i'll be laughing at you

oh wait i laugh at you now, why wait til then.

If you think Reggie Bush is going to the Hall of Fame then I guess Leon Washington is headed their as well, plus the next level, since there must be one because he is BETTER than Reggie Bush.

no it was a bad coach decision. why try a reverse when you are trying to run the clock out? if you can`t trust reggie to take up the middle on a simple dive give it to your full back

no it was a bad coach decision. why try a reverse when you are trying to run the clock out? if you can`t trust reggie to take up the middle on a simple dive give it to your full back

That's what I was thinking. That was more on the coach. Peyton seems to try and get too cute with the trick plays at the wrong times.

That's what I was thinking. That was more on the coach. Peyton seems to try and get too cute with the trick plays at the wrong times.

He wouldn't have to get cute if Reggie Bush would stay in his lanes.

Needing a 1st down to run out the clock with Reggie Bush at HB is the equivalent of needing Michael Vick to lead a 90-yard game winning TD drive in the final two minutes.

how is a second year player a bust? he is still producing isn't he. even leon's got a fumble or 2 under his belt

He is a bust considering the hype he got. Leon has out-preformed him in every way possible. That's a 4th bloddy rounder out performaing a guy who was proclaimed to be the next Barry Sanders.

He is a bust thus far and TBh I don't see any signs of how he can turn it around. he isn't even showing glimpses, his career long run is 22 yards. Thats awful for a guy with his speed.

He is a bust considering the hype he got. Leon has out-preformed him in every way possible. That's a 4th bloddy rounder out performaing a guy who was proclaimed to be the next Barry Sanders.

He is a bust thus far and TBh I don't see any signs of how he can turn it around. he isn't even showing glimpses, his career long run is 22 yards. Thats awful for a guy with his speed.

is he a dissapointment YES! but is he a bust NO! his career is not over. manning threw 1 int and this board erupted with bust chants and then he led the giants to a win. it aint over until the fat lady sings

is he a dissapointment YES! but is he a bust NO! his career is not over. manning threw 1 int and this board erupted with bust chants and then he led the giants to a win. it aint over until the fat lady sings

First off Manning did play terrible in spite of that win.

Secondly, Bush like I said is a bust thus far, he does have a lot of time to change that but personally I don't see it happening.

A bust and a dissapointment are pretty much the same thing. He can't run the damn ball, taht's the main thing that a RUNNING back should have to do. Once he is contcted the play is over, simple as that.

First off Manning did play terrible in spite of that win.

Secondly, Bush like I said is a bust thus far, he does have a lot of time to change that but personally I don't see it happening.

A bust and a dissapointment are pretty much the same thing. He can't run the damn ball, taht's the main thing that a RUNNING back should have to do. Once he is contcted the play is over, simple as that.

ok terry bradway

yeah, leon does a lot better job then bush and our coach's can barely get him on the field.

yeah, leon does a lot better job then bush and our coach's can barely get him on the field.

leon should be our starting running back. he`s a double threat. he can hit the hole fast,and hard. he has better accel then tj,and he can catch the ball out of the back field

BTW Leon Washington is much, much better than Reggie Bush.

Reggie Bush wasn't drafted to be a pure running back. He was drafted to play all over the field.

Bush has 161 receptions for 1159 yards and 4 TD's thus far in his career. Leon has 49 receptions for 428 yards and zero TD's.

If Leon was a "true" RB why did the Jets trade for Jones?

I think Leon is a very handy player. He reminds me of Kevin Faulk.

Reggie Bush wasn't drafted to be a pure running back. He was drafted to play all over the field.

Bush has 161 receptions for 1159 yards and 4 TD's thus far in his career. Leon has 49 receptions for 428 yards and zero TD's.

If Leon was a "true" RB why did the Jets trade for Jones?

I think Leon is a very handy player. He reminds me of Kevin Faulk.

Because the front office doesn't know what they are doing. And they barely give T.J. the ball. Both of our backs could be the best 1 2 tandem in the league. Of course our line has something to do with that also. But with a schotty line and Leon's ability to make the first player miss. He should be getting the ball way more then he is.

Because the front office doesn't know what they are doing. And they barely give T.J. the ball. Both of our backs could be the best 1 2 tandem in the league. Of course our line has something to do with that also. But with a schotty line and Leon's ability to make the first player miss. He should be getting the ball way more then he is.

TJ needs a good to great O-line...aint happenin in new york. Leon even blocks better than TJ, watching the game i was trying to see something jones has on leon...and there is nothing. He is a waste of money, and more importantly, a waste of playing time.

leon is by far better than TJ, i wish i had never heard the name thomas jones.

I completely disagree with this post...at least the first half.

Archived