X-mas wish list

drago

Cut

Victor Hobson

Bryan Thomas

Thomas Jones

Adrian Clarke

Brad Smith

This is all i ask for. I don't care about cap penalties or that we cannot replace them, cause we can replace them. These five are absolute garbage, i can't stand any of them wearing jet green (blue today i guess :puke:).

Hobson had his yearly turnout for a big play, that he didn't create anyway.

Thomas is an absolute joke of a player. I see him after the game smoking a huge stogie like he runs the world. Thomas, you do not run to world, you are the worst defensive end/OLBer in the AFC. I would like for nothing more than to cut him and never see him play another down in the NFL again.

Jones...give me a break. The Jets are a totally different team when Leon is on the field. Thomas, the dancer Jones needs to ride pine until his contract is up. He can flex for himself in the mirror during the games, as long as he never sees the field.

Clarke, no comment.

Smith: He is the reason for Kellen's pick. He has terrible hands, he has nothing going for him. The plays he is in at QB aren't even threatening because he throws worse than a parapolegic having a seizure. This dude needs to go. THe sooner we start throwing to Wright more often, and phasing out everyone but Cotch, Coles and stukey (if and when he comes back) the sooner the jets will stop turning in average to below average seasons.

Santa, please help.

Wow, not asking for much are you. I agree with some of these players not seeing the field much more, but I don't want to cut them if it hurts us. Just let them ride the pine.

the bryan thomas one really makes me sick. he had a good year last year, cashed in and now doesn't care.

He was signing autographs on the way to the bus, i yelled 'you don't think you earned your contract today, do you?"

not sure if he heard me...but the answer is no. I can't stand that guy.

Smith contributes to the team plenty. There's a reason he's our #4; which says a lot about our other options. Keep in mind he's a convert.

Plus, he plays well in space.

Yes, but he does drop the ball. I don't understand why they don't use him to throw the ball on trick plays. Everyone knows he is going to run when he gets it.

Archived