Tannenbaum interview with Mike and his dog in case you missed it

NIGHT STALKER

link works fine-Mike T is a spin master-he still sees a lot of good things going on ? sheesh

You really don't come away with much between him and Mangini...that can only work just so much. If they don't get this franchise turned around in a hurry, their dog and pony show will be on the road.

Mike and Chris made a great point about the direction the league has gone in with the "pitch and catch" offenses like NE, Indy, GB and Dallas all having success. What they were asking Tannenbaum is will the Jets try and get up to speed and try and GET the Jets a big time receiver-great question. Of course it (for my thinking anyway) all has to start up front on the OL and then maybe think about trying to get someone like a Chad Johnson who I have ALWAYS wanted-since befeore he was even drafted

Maybe some people do...I'm just not one of them.

he's lost me too-until he seriously addresses that dismal OLine and tries to get some impact players in here I will be skeptical-I just ain't buying his development of Abram Elam and CJ Mosely bullcrap-try as he might to sell it to us in that interview

with all due respect sfj, they addressed the oline 2 drafts ago as well as they could with dbrick & mangold.

last year they addressed the d in excellent fashion with revis & harris.

of course he's gonna speak confidently about the guys on the roster. do you want him to say " the bottom line is this... our guys suck & we're stuck with who we got" would you prefer he notify all the other teams thru media about who exactly they will be drafting/ I'll take the spin thanks

with all due respect sfj, they addressed the oline 2 drafts ago as well as they could with dbrick & mangold.

of course he's gonna speak confidently about the guys on the roster. do you want him to say " the bottom line is this... our guys suck & we're stuck with who we got" would you prefer he notify all the other teams thru media about who exactly they will be drafting/ I'll take the spin thanks

JW, in all fairness, the other teams I would think have a little more knowledge than we do (damn, they better for the amount of money they make), and they see what we see in our players...you can bet the bank they know what direction we'll be going in FA and the draft.

jw-but what Tannenbaum was saying is all that Jets core players/values stuff that is getting old and smelly and how they want to try and build from inside out-giving old and smelly players contracts instead of bringing new blood onboard-hey you can give a POS like Adrien Clarke and Bryan Thomas a raise all you end up with is a better paid POS

jw-but what Tannenbaum was saying is all that Jets core players/values stuff that is getting old and smelly and how they want to try and build from inside out-giving old and smelly players contracts instead of bringing new blood onboard-hey you can give a POS like Adrien Clarke and Bryan Thomas a raise all you end up with is a better paid POS

oh. to be honest, I didn't read the article.As a rule I never pay much mind for coachspeak, gm speak or ownerspeak.

Archived