JI vs. JN Bare Knuckles Cage Match on Pay Per View

TomShane

Would you pay $19.99 for a TS vs. Jetman Steel Cage Match?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you pay $19.99 for a TS vs. Jetman Steel Cage Match?

• No
    • Yes
    • No, but I'll buy the bootleg DVD if Tom dies

Here's the deal: Me and Jetman in a steel cage, no holds barred, bare knuckles brawl for Jets fansite steel cage supremacy. Would you pay $19.99 to see ME roughhouse JETMAN over the course of three grueling rounds? The proceeds would, of course, go to my inevitable prolonged hospitalization and repeated blood transfusions. If we get enough votes, I'll get HBO on the phone. VOTE NOW! :lol::lol:

Here's the deal: Me and Jetman in a steel cage, no holds barred, bare knuckles brawl for Jets fansite steel cage supremacy. Would you pay $19.99 to see ME roughhouse JETMAN over the course of three grueling rounds? The proceeds would, of course, go to my inevitable prolonged hospitalization and repeated blood transfusions. If we get enough votes, I'll get HBO on the phone. VOTE NOW! :lol::lol:

I don't know...

You're a bleeder, Swain!!!

I don't know...

You're a bleeder, Swain!!!

Archived