JI vs. JN Bare Knuckles Cage Match on Pay Per View

TomShane

Would you pay $19.99 for a TS vs. Jetman Steel Cage Match?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you pay $19.99 for a TS vs. Jetman Steel Cage Match?

• No
    • Yes
    • No, but I'll buy the bootleg DVD if Tom dies

How the hell will you ever get his fat arse out of the PT Cruiser?

Damn, you beat me to the PT Cruiser joke! Damn you, TX!!!!

Well anyways, the least I could do it show a picture of TS getting himself psyched up, just moments before the bell rings and his brutal ass-kicking begins.

matt_yelling.jpg

How the hell will you ever get his fat arse out of the PT Cruiser?

Damn, you beat me to the PT Cruiser joke! Damn you, TX!!!!

Well anyways, the least I could do it show a picture of TS getting himself psyched up, just moments before the bell rings and his brutal ass-kicking begins.

matt_yelling.jpg

Here's the deal: Me and Jetman in a steel cage, no holds barred, bare knuckles brawl for Jets fansite steel cage supremacy. Would you pay $19.99 to see ME roughhouse JETMAN over the course of three grueling rounds? The proceeds would, of course, go to my inevitable prolonged hospitalization and repeated blood transfusions. If we get enough votes, I'll get HBO on the phone. VOTE NOW! :lol::lol:

While a Skipper versus Matthew Modine Steel Cage match might seem to be appealing on the surface, it reeks of a time in the 80s when the WWF imported wrestlers to impersonate their real stars when a contract dispute happened.

In the end, people will realize it is two old dumbasses rolling around the ring out of breath and JN and JI will be sued out of existence.

Here's the deal: Me and Jetman in a steel cage, no holds barred, bare knuckles brawl for Jets fansite steel cage supremacy. Would you pay $19.99 to see ME roughhouse JETMAN over the course of three grueling rounds? The proceeds would, of course, go to my inevitable prolonged hospitalization and repeated blood transfusions. If we get enough votes, I'll get HBO on the phone. VOTE NOW! :lol::lol:

While a Skipper versus Matthew Modine Steel Cage match might seem to be appealing on the surface, it reeks of a time in the 80s when the WWF imported wrestlers to impersonate their real stars when a contract dispute happened.

In the end, people will realize it is two old dumbasses rolling around the ring out of breath and JN and JI will be sued out of existence.

Available to premium members only.

LOL what a way to pad your pocklets Max... have bren and verde do all the work and you bring home the $$$... you got to know that would be a major money maker! :mrgreen:

With all due respect to Smizzy who I have met and know could probably hand out beat downs when he wants, I would rather have Savage on JN's side. I remember that self pic he had as an avatar way back. Even though the man is 85 years old I would wager that he could beat down all of JI with one arm. I mean seriously, he ran nudie bars for his life and is allegedly in witness protection. That's the man I would pay to see whoopin some ass!!!!

With all due respect to Smizzy who I have met and know could probably hand out beat downs when he wants, I would rather have Savage on JN's side. I remember that self pic he had as an avatar way back. Even though the man is 85 years old I would wager that he could beat down all of JI with one arm. I mean seriously, he ran nudie bars for his life and is allegedly in witness protection. That's the man I would pay to see whoopin some a$$!!!!

No beef with that whatsoever.

With all due respect to Smizzy who I have met and know could probably hand out beat downs when he wants, I would rather have Savage on JN's side. I remember that self pic he had as an avatar way back. Even though the man is 85 years old I would wager that he could beat down all of JI with one arm. I mean seriously, he ran nudie bars for his life and is allegedly in witness protection. That's the man I would pay to see whoopin some a$$!!!!

My money's on Savage!

Archived