I am shocked Piazza not on list

SouthernJet

I am surprised Piazza isnt on the list since he was with the Mets during the time of many of these sales from Radomski. Maybe Piazza had a supplier that hasnt been found yet.

Also, who knows if Bagwell or Pudge used 'roids. All we know they didnt get it from the sources named. It isnt a definitive list of everyone who used 'roids/hgh.

Albert Pujols was on an HBO special a while back for his charitable actions. In the interview he said he wanted to help children and be a role model as an athlete they can look up to that does not use steroids or any drugs. I was brcing myself to see his name on the report. Thankfully it wasn't. I still have a semblance of hope that he may retire a true HOF'er who did it the right way. If he stays healthy he's gonna break alot of records IMO.

Irony is that if clemens and piazza retire this year they will both be HOF eligible in 5 years and Piazza will get in and clemens won't...justice for the head hunting/ bat throwing incidents.

People in the media are now blaming roid rage for the bat throwing.

LL

Good for Mike. He took a lot of crap during that time. Nice that he is vindicated here in a way.

Good for Mike. He took a lot of crap during that time. Nice that he is vindicated here in a way.

I am a Mets fan but I hope they dont Treat pettite the same way as Clemens. Clemens was a me-first guy and an as*hole. Pettite has always been team first and the reason given for his HGH usuage was healing not maintenance like the Roidket. I think you can give Pettite some slack.

LL

Archived