NY times says: Mangini was right to turn in Belly!!

PaJetFan

Here is it! Read the Quote that follows. I am a huge believer in doing things the right way, and I do believe that the honor code Mangini really brings to the Jets makes me proud to be a true green fan!

FROM THE NEW YORK TIMES:

On Wednesday, Darrelle Revis, the Jets

Here is it! Read the Quote that follows. I am a huge believer in doing things the right way, and I do believe that the honor code Mangini really brings to the Jets makes me proud to be a true green fan!

FROM THE NEW YORK TIMES:

On Wednesday, Darrelle Revis, the Jets

great comment by revis.

As a fan who at my age must be one of the longest suffering one's on this board, I am really pumped about this game sunday. A few threads here seem to show that lotsa you guys feel the same way.

Imagine what the jet players are gonna feel like as they come stormin out of the foxboro tunnel & onto the field.

As jetcane stated earlier, I hope & pray the coaching staff supplies the players with a no holds barred gameplan that works well cause I feel everyone in the organization is loaded for bear & they will leave everything out on the field.

GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, the rookie says what??? Pls....

The media is going to saok this Sunday's match-up for MORE than it is worth. As a Pats fan, I've been dealing with media frenzy all season. The media are evil warpers of the mind. I'm serious.

Unless of course they are praising your team...Then they are brilliant right? ;)

Unless of course they are praising your team...Then they are brilliant right? ;)

It's better, but it's still crap. :P

The media has become so very powerful - they can actually sway an opinion, make a trend and set a political atmosphere. It's actually scary. Who's to blame? The agenda driven media or the sheep that follow?

Archived