Adrien Clarke

Needs to go as soon as December 31st. Was the reason Clemens was knocked out of the game yesterday. Nice job Adrien. Wasn't he the culprit when Pennington was knocked out Week 1 as well?

Yes, he has gotten both our QB's hurt.

He is quite simply awful, IMO we take him out now and put in Montgomery who at least has shown some positive signs. Otherwise we may see Tui end this damn season.:shock:

Him, J-Mac, and Barrett are players who I actually hate, they better all be gone next season.](*,)

Yes, he has gotten both our QB's hurt.

He is quite simply awful, IMO we take him out now and put in Montgomery who at least has shown some positive signs. Otherwise we may see Tui end this damn season.:shock:

Him, J-Mac, and Barrett are players who I actually hate, they better all be gone next season.](*,)

Pretty sure that Montgomery absolutely whiffed on one sack that Chad took. He and Mangold split and somebody came right in between them. Neither even looked. I assume it was #66's fault because Mangold can't do anything wrong on here, but it was the kind of sack where the qb takes it because there is not way with less rushers coming than blockers anybody should be able to just run right up the inside untouched like that.

Archived