Hey what's up

Jet Moses

it was good meeting you. When I walked over to thekingsly I think I caught duane sniffing the panties on that sign, sick bastid

Joe it was good to finally meet you yesterday. Strange thing though, I shook your hand and despite what I had been told, my arm did not fall off the next day. Granted it is early but I am a bit disappointed, I thought for sure I would have contracted small pox or something cool like that by now.

What a blast hanging with you guys and what a year of tailgating...It seems like our "gang" keeps getting bigger every year and I look forward to next year. Oh yeah F U Woody for not selling beer inside

LOL that was the first thing Woody did right all year long! Good move by the Jets. They put money second and fans safety first.

After talking to the medics that worked the Giants game the night before, the Jets did the right thing!

LOL that was the first thing Woody did right all year long! Good move by the Jets. They put money second and fans safety first.

After talking to the medics that worked the Giants game the night before, the Jets did the right thing!

I wonder if Saturday was a bad night, if the NJSEA made the call on this. What exactly did the EMTs say happened?

It was great meeting Jet Moses today. that was quite an adventure driving home from Kearney. \:D/:lol:

And a special shout out to Max, Duane and Tony and the Dejeterates, 4H, Can't Hackett, 124, GG and everybody else I met this year. it was great meeting you guys and putting faces to those names. :cheers:

Hey, you gotta come back over and help me finish all this beer. :lol:

herm2b.jpg

NINE STRAIGHT LOSSES TO END THE SEASON

did the right thing Max? punishing the fans who were sitting in a lousy weather to watch 2 lousy teams..we are adults and should be treated that way.. and why was there beer allowed in the luxury boxes?

Well it was a bad situation the night before. I probably shouldn't comment because I don't know when the no beer decision was made. What I meant was if the decision was made after the Giants game, I give them credit. Because the Giants game was bad.

We talked to several stadium workers. There were several fights in the parking lot after the game. The escalator incident (not alcohol related obviously) but it sounds like one person might actually lose his leg because of that. And then there was an incident after the game with a knife.

We were told that the post game problems were the worst that they had ever seen. If that is why they made the decision, I credit them for that.

As far as the luxury boxes goes -- good point. No way they are every cutting them off and that is a shame.

sorry I just beg to differ here...so because the Giants and Pats fans acted like jacka$$es at a night game the Jets should be punished at a 4pm game? yeah that makes sense...ahhh the joys of sharing a stadium

Bro if the 75 year old Giants fans were fighting each other, the Jets game would have been bad. There were 4 broken hips reported on Saturday. The madness had to stop!!!

:rl:

Well it was a bad situation the night before. I probably shouldn't comment because I don't know when the no beer decision was made. What I meant was if the decision was made after the Giants game, I give them credit. Because the Giants game was bad.

We talked to several stadium workers. There were several fights in the parking lot after the game. The escalator incident (not alcohol related obviously) but it sounds like one person might actually lose his leg because of that. And then there was an incident after the game with a knife.

We were told that the post game problems were the worst that they had ever seen. If that is why they made the decision, I credit them for that.

As far as the luxury boxes goes -- good point. No way they are every cutting them off and that is a shame.

Reading the Pats boards the last couple of days all the fans who made the journey down the the Meadowlands said the Giants fans were great.

I even looked at a Giants board and the Giants fans said the same things about Pats fans.

There are arse clowns everywhere I guess.

Joe it was good to finally meet you yesterday. Strange thing though, I shook your hand and despite what I had been told, my arm did not fall off the next day. Granted it is early but I am a bit disappointed, I thought for sure I would have contracted small pox or something cool like that by now.

Thanks max, i guess, lol. I will have you know that not only does my company follow vigorous testing for all employees, I also wear one of those cow insemination gloves that goes up to your armpit whenever I am on set.

cleanliness is next to godliness i always say

Just got back from the game. Partied at 11C with Tony, Duane, Max and the rest of the crew - LEFT MY FOOTBALL IN THE KINGSLEY WITH GREG BUTTLES AUTOGRAPH- went with Duane to visit Joe Baby, went to 16H, saw not one person I knew except for Sooth, who was stuffing his face with food and pretended he didn't see me, went back to 11C and then went in to watch the game, came back out after the Jets punted the ball for like the millionth time (I was getting a serious headache from watching paint dry) went back to 11C, partied some more , Ras gave me a ride home, here I am- THANKS RAS! YOU THE MAN!

:shock: nice to see you too, jet moses.

OY! glad i am so easily forgotten. heh.

so the giants-pats game turns into some westside story knife fight remake and a guy loses a leg and you hear next to nothing, but a few adult jets fans show some tittie and the entire free world hears about it from the ny times, fox news and cnn? WTF dude

so the giants-pats game turns into some westside story knife fight remake and a guy loses a leg and you hear next to nothing, but a few adult jets fans show some tittie and the entire free world hears about it from the ny times, fox news and cnn? WTF dude

I know. We are working on a way to blame Woody for it. But so far we don't have anything we can use to blame him.

Archived