Back-to-Back and-a Belly-to-Belly

Green Jets & Ham

I didn't think either 1 of those 2 hits would have been home runs. I thought Sheff hit it too far near the end of the bat, but he still jacked it. And the CFer when Arod hit the bomb was acting like he was gonna catch a flyball, but he just stopped and became a spectator for that moonshot! :lol:

Cant Torre just bench Womack from now on?

This guy has NO POWER. He strikesout way too much and he offers nothing as a defender.

Mark this guy as a pinch runner and end the womack exploration ride, enough is enough.

Call up some young OFer from the farm or just play Bubba Crosby.

Call up some young OFer from the farm or just play Bubba Crosby.

You don't have anybody to bring up that's better than Bernie or Womack, and that's saying something. Yankee fans can spin it all they want, but compared to the rest of the majors, the Yankee farm system is as arid as the Sahara Desert.

You don't have anybody to bring up that's better than Bernie or Womack, and that's saying something. Yankee fans can spin it all they want, but compared to the rest of the majors, the Yankee farm system is as arid as the Sahara Desert.

All you do is talk out of your ass. please leave intelligent conversation to those who know how to use their brain.

Melky Cabrera is better than bernie or womack, get a clue.

And the mets have brought in how many good players in the past 2 years? 1 david wright.

Don't give me that jose reyes bullcrap, he sucks.

All people do is talk sh*t about the Yankees farm system, wang and cano were supposedly nothing. And now both are leaders in the race for ROY.

Melky Cabrera is better than bernie or womack, get a clue.

Oh trust me, I've heard enough about Melky Cabrera from this forum alone to make my head spin.

If a 20-year old kid is the ONLY GUY in your farm system more talented than Williams and Womack, I feel very sorry for the future of the Yankee franchise.

If he's such an amazing talent, why has he not been brought up yet? Secondly, why is there NO ONE ELSE in AAA that has more experience who can best those 2 losers?

Oh trust me, I've heard enough about Melky Cabrera from this forum alone to make my head spin.

If a 20-year old kid is the ONLY GUY in your farm system more talented than Williams and Womack, I feel very sorry for the future of the Yankee franchise.

If he's such an amazing talent, why has he not been brought up yet? Secondly, why is there NO ONE ELSE in AAA that has more experience who can best those 2 losers?

Once again, you just show off your lack of any knowledge about what your spitting out.

He just got called up to AAA, AND HE IS 20 FRICKIN YEARS OLD, thats why he hasn't called up yet sh*tforbrains. He'll be in the big leagues before you can say josereyessucksmoneyballs.

And we also have 1 of the top pitching prospects in Phillip Hughes, and 1 of the best lefty sluggers in Eric Duncan.

Look, I'm not gonna sit here and spoon feed you all the info about the Yankees up and coming farm system and their emerging stars. You don't give a sh*t, you don't wanna give a sh*t, and I don't care if you give a sh*t.

Look, I'm not gonna sit here and spoon feed you all the info about the Yankees up and coming farm system and their emerging stars.

That's because they don't have any. If your future is dependent on Milky Way Cabrera and Eric Duncan, all I have to say is:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!

That's because they don't have any. If your future is dependent on Milky Way Cabrera and Eric Duncan, all I have to say is:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Ok. I'm done here. :roll:

You forgot that we're the Yankees. Unlike the Mets, we don't have 26 holes to fill.

Archived